Anarchy X (AnX or Anarcho-Kleptocracy) is an anarchist ideology, outlined by a militia of the same name in the lyrics of the Queensryche's 1988 concept album, "Operation: Mindcrime", and later expanded upon in the 2006 sequel, "Operation: Mindcrime II". Anarchy X is essentially a form of Anarcho-Communism with intrinsic criminal influence, dismantling the state through revolutionary means - murdering political leaders, as well as incrementally secularising society by killing of religious leaders and members of the clergy as they cease to be useful in the revolution. Co-operation between people without a state is ensured by psychological conditioning, propaganda, intimidation, forced substance dependency, and the formation of a cult of personality around a revolutionary figure referred to only as "Dr. X".
Whilst the supposed goal of Anarchy X is a stateless society, with fair distribution of wealth according to need, in reality, it is about empowering organised crime, and handing over control of society to Dr. X.
- Kleptocracy- Criminals, we run this mutha (yeah).
- Anarcho-Communism- That's right, you all work together... while I reap the rewards.
- Ingsoc- Constant surveillance of everyone? Why didn't I think of that?
- Hedonistic Capitalism - Indulge their vices. It will make them all the easier to control.
- Acid Communism - So you're saying if I supply you with drugs, you'll just go along with whatever I say because you've already given up on politics?
- Agorism - Low-key illegal? Nice. But I haven't got time to wait around for counter-economics to undermine the state. Shoot the politicians and have a revolution today!
- Anarcho-Capitalism - A lot of this looks cool, but it's going to be a lot harder for my criminal buddies and I to get a proper foothold when the population can buy nukes. Not a fan of this non-aggression principle stuff either.
- Libertarianism - All that big government grinds my gears too. But any government is too big in my opinion.
- Neoliberalism - Status quo Washington fat cats.
- Conservatism - Slightly more right-wing Washington fat cats.
- Christian Democracy - Stupid ethics getting in my way.