Anarcho-Physicism is a libertarian-center ideology that believes that that not only there should be no state or government - the ultimate goal is explore every secret of physics and how the universe works without any government trying to do that. Anyone who is not doing this will be killed by gangs.
Anarcho-Physicism is very explorative and wants to know absolutely everything about how the universe works.
- Epistemological Anarchism - YES!
- Cambrianism - You're very good.
- Post-Spacetimeism - You're really good, we shall explore this area, but yet, you're very hypothetical despite your technological ideas are theoretically possible.
- Quantumism, Techno-Quantumism - Your technological ideas are actually possible, but they'd take some more decades for be put in practice.
- Anti-Deathism - You know me and you understand me, but overcoming death might be quite hard, but not impossible.
- Positivism - Some of my supporters like you, but you should go beyond your limits and see the universe more than what you see.
- Radical Cambrianism - You're good too, but you're quite authoritarian sometimes, let's fight them by proving they're wrong and not cancelling them as they do with us.
- Extraphysicism - I think you're alright, you're still very hypothetical and you shouldn't say you're "scientific", my advice is you behave just like Post-Spacetimeism and stop being that esoteric and you'll be fine.
- Technocracy - You're alright... But you support state and positivism...
- Scientocracy - A bit better than technocracy but still support state and positivism.
- WaterIsPolarism - You understand me, but you still support the state.
- Neo-Positivism - You're even worse than positivism, you support support scientific aristocracy, bureaucratization of education and science and you're still very authoritarian.
- State Atheism - STOP GOING AFTER ME! YOU'RE NO DIFFERENT THAN THEOCRACIES!
- State Scientism - YOU'RE DOING IT COMPLETELY WRONG! STOP!
- Flat Earthism - I AM GOING TO SHOW YOU HOW WRONG YOU ARE.