Anarcho-Tragedy is an ideology, that believes, that in a stateless society, your social status should be defined by how well you perform or conduct a tragedy.
Personality and Personality
Usually, Anarcho-tragedy has the personality of a drama actor, always stylizing his speech with intonation, changing masks, etc. Sometimes, he would break the act, and start speaking normally, which is pretty rare. He also tends to favor Ancient Greek tragedies.
- Though AnTrag usually wears a sad mask, he can change it to signify his mood.
- Without his mask, you'd see his regular face, but you can't see his eyes when he wears it, for some reason.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball
- Fill the bottom right triangle black
- Fill the upper half with #0018A0 Blue
- Draw a theater mask, and you're done!
- Anarcho-Comedy - Though you're focused on laughter, you're focused on entertainment, like me.
- Anarcho-Entertainment - You are also focused on entertainment, but could you please cut it with the phone?
- Anarcho-Sports - Brother, COULD YOU PLEASE STOP SLAM DUNKING EVERYONE FOR AT LEAST FIVE MINUTES?
- Anarcha-Feminism - Me, but for woman
- File:OMORI icon.png OMORIsm - Killing your sister during an argument by accident was one of the best well-made tragedies.
- Anarcho-Music - I can't imagine a play without music
- Anarcho-Roastism - Sheakspeare was great at roasting
- Anarcho-Alcoholism - I respect you as my brother, but could you please find an intrest in some higher pleasures?
- Progressivism - To wipe away millenia of tradition and expression? No thanks!
- SJW - You crazy, ape-brained buffoon!
Anarcho-Tragedy on the Entertainment Compass.