Normal Tomassciism has many distinct beliefs, from its market socialism and progressivism. However, An-Tom differs by not having scientocracy, and having an anarchy in place of it. However, An-Tom does not refuse the facts of science, it rather embraces them. However, it isn't in the plan to ban religion, there is just an effort to establish unorganized religion (that'll also be leftist).
An-Tom is a son of regular Tomassciism, An-Tom is a nerd as well, except An-Tom is also a huge fan of things breaking over.
How to draw
- Draw a ball and fill it with black
- On the bottom, draw a large nautical blue circle
- Draw two stylized praying hands into it, and add large blue filling of the area under them
- Add a "top" on top of them, and add a line crossing the hands, so it looks kind of like an A
Friends, frenemies and foes
Fellow commune friends
Other commune members
- Tomassciism: You're a statist and that's what I hate
- Religious Anarchism - Go progressive and then we'll be friends.
- Airisuism: Not me; however close enough
- Anarcho-CryptoCapitalism: Progressive revolutionary anarchist. But a capitalist.
Expunged from society
- Monarcho-Tomassciism: Hey... that's too much power.
- Communism: Shut up, oppressor!
- Fascism: You're even more opressive!
- Anarcho-Fascism: You're still unwelcome.
|Tomassciists - Going leftward together, again.|
|"Real" Self-inserts||Pre-Tomassciism • Tomassciism • Tomassciian Worldview • Post-Market Tomassciism|
|On-Compass variations||Anarcho-Tomassciism • Contra-Tomassciism • Esoteric Tomassciism • Kemetic Tomassciism • Monarcho-Tomassciism • Posadist Tomassciism • Reactionary Tomassciism • Tankie Tomassciism|
|Off-Compass variants||Ego-Tomassciism• English Tomassciism • Off-Compass Tomassciism • Voidmassciism|
|Ideology Mashups||Ethnic Tomassciism • Monteirism-Tomassciism|