Not to be confused with Anarcho-Authoritarianism.
Anarcho-Statism is an opposite-unity ideology that believes the only way for everyone to be truly free, is to continue to increase the state until all earthly troubles disappear.
Anarcho-Statism believes that to increase the state is to pursue anarchy, not only from government, but also from those abstract concepts that cause pain and suffering, such as ideology, belief or choice.
Eventually, there won’t be any selection of officials, and those officials who have reached this point in the anarcho-statist plan will have the abilities of forces of nature, they too, will eventually be "relieved" of their choices with the increasing advancement of technology.
How To Draw
Anarcho-Statism loves works by Isaac Asimov.
- Cyberocracy - I will use them to maintain the Anarcho-Statist utopia.
- Post-Humanism - It also wants to remove choice!
- Soulism - They also believe in liberating Humanity from concepts!
- Anarcho-Totalitarianism - My brother, you're so close, yet you're so far....
- Egosoc - Even closer and even further.
- Ingsoc - You need to go farther father.