Anarcho-Rationalism (AnRat) is an Anarchist ideology which core value is popular education, especially in both natural and human sciences. They want every individual to be able to properly use critical thinking and effectively use it as a way of life. It leads them to question every forms of power, thus, as anarchists, abolish the state and get rid of all hierarchies in society, especially those based on religion and irrational beliefs.
Anarcho-Rationalists consider everyone as being of equal value and rights. However, they make a clear distinction between the individual and their beliefs, the latters' rationality being solely what makes them valuable or detrimental. Anarcho-Rationalists are in constant struggle against mysticism and irrational biases.
Anarcho-Rationalists are exclusively atheists (not believing in any religion nor any religious gods), and overwhemingly adeists (not believing in a metaphysical higher power). While an anarcho-rationalist could arguably still believe in a religious god, they would still necessarily be against religion.
There are two main branches in Anarcho-Rationalism, either advocating for :
- Educating the masses into rational critical thinkers to gradually destroy the state and hierarchies alongside with irrational thought.
- Establish a form of Rational Imperialism to get rid of irrational thought, then abolish all hierarchies.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Draw a diagonal black line across the ball.
- Fill the bottom half in black.
- Fill the top half in light blue.
- Draw a white atom symbol in the middle
- Anarchism - Question everything, especially the state!
- Scientocracy - One day, we will all be scientists!
- Laicism - You still leave room for stinky religious garbage. But that's as best as status quo can get.
- State Atheism - Your beliefs are more accurate than Laicism, but at least they are not filthy authoritarians!
- Religious Anarchism - You got rid of the state, alright. But more than half the job is unfinished!
- Rational Imperialism - Promise me you'll retire after we get rid of irrationality, okay?
- Theocracy - This is without a doubt the worst hierarchy of all!
- Technocracy - That's an appeal to Authority! You defile science!
- Traditionalism - Appeal to Tradition is a fallacious argument, old-timer.
- Moderatism - Use your brain, your whole thought is based on false compromise.
- RatImp Saves the World.png