Anarcho-Minecraftism is the child of Minecraftism and Anarchism. It is essentially Minecraftism, but doesn't believe in any of those fickle "rules" things.
How to draw
- Draw a cube/ball.
- Color the upper part grass green.
- Color the upper diagonal half of the non-green part dirt brown and the other half black.
- Optional: Add stone gray squares in the brown region.
- Draw the eyes.
- Capitalism - Lets me be better than everyone else just by giving him money.
- Christian Theocracy - I love the 10 commandments! Well, except for "Thou shalt not steal" and "Thou shalt not kill."
- Avaritionism - This guy gets me.
- Anarcho-Monarchism - My second favorite type of Anarchism
- Gamerism - Hey gamers.
- Anarchism - My very disappointed mother.
- Minecraftism - STOP TELLING ME TO NOT DIG STRAIGHT DOWN I'LL DIG WHEREVER I WANT!!!
- Capitalism - Gives other people an unfair advantage just because they gave him money.
- Liberalism - I hate liberals for some reason.
- Democracy - Often gets in my way
- Authoritarianism - WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M NOT ALLOWED TO LAVACAST PEOPLE'S HOUSES?
- Ingcap - FCU*K U FLOPPY!!11!
- Neoliberal Burgundian System - REMOVE TOWNY!!!!!!!!!