Anarcho-Mattism is the anarchist version of Mattism. It is culturally left-wing, revolutionary, anarchist, and adopts market anarchism as its economic system.
Anarcho-Mattism is a economic centrist ideology, while leaning libertarian left. It supports Market Anarchism. It believes in self-ownership, a free-market economy based on voluntary interactions, and individualism.
Anarcho-Mattism is a culturally revolutionary ideology overall, seeking to uphold civil liberties. It is pro-choice without exception, believes in freedom of speech, wants to abolish the gender binary, legalize all drugs, feminist, Pro-LGBT and trans rights, ect.
- Anarchism - Death to the state!
- Market Anarchism - My economics!
- Libertarian Market Socialism - My moderate self.
- Steiner-Vallentye School - My left-libertarian friend who Likes self-ownership.
- Mutaulism - Likes anarchism and markets, based.
- Anarcho-Individualism - Individualism is based.
- Georgism - LVT is based.
- Anarcho-Capitalism - Loves free markets, but is unfortunately capitalist.
- Market Socialism - Way too statist, but is a socialist market lover.
- Anarcho-Communism - Free markets are compatible with anti-capitalism! But otherwise, a fellow liberty lover.
- Authoritarianism - My arch nemesis, death to the state!
- Authoritarian Capitalism - Authoritarian AND capitalist, nightmare fuel.
- Conservatism - "Small government" my ass! Also, I'm going to make him have a heart attack.
|Mattists - Preserving civil liberties, equality, and societal progress|
|Original||American Social Democracy • Neo-Social Democratic Libertarianism|
|Variants||Anarcho-Mattism • Conservative Mattism • Authoritarian Mattism • Proto-Mattism • Anti-Mattism • Libertarian Mattism • National-Mattism • Chauvinist Mattism • Moderate Mattism|