Anarcho-Maoism, shortened to AnMao is a culturally far-left, communist, anarchist ideology inhabiting the bottom left corner (though not all the way left) of the LibLeft quadrant. He is essentially Maoism combined with Anarcho-Communism, and thus similar to Mao-Spontex. However, unlike Mao-Spontex, he is explicitly anarchist, more open to unification, and less influenced by Left Communist and Leninist thought. AnMao is also influenced heavily by the tactics of Mao Zedong, especially those regarding guerrilla warfare.
Like Mao-Spontex and similar ideologies, AnMao is skeptical of concentrated power, and rejects the idea of a vanguard party, preferring to establish communism via collective mass action from the working class. Ideas taken from Maoism, Anarcho-Maoism wishes to establish communism steadily on an agrarian society. He also takes the "political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" quote to heart, and is a strong advocate of arming the workers against the state.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Draw a traditional anarchist slash (from the top right to the bottom left) in a lighter shade of black across the ball.
- Fill the right side with the same lighter black and fill the other side with red.
- Draw a single yellow star in the top half.
- Add Asian eyes and you're finished.
|Red||#DF2408||223, 36, 8|
|Yellow||#FFDF00||255, 223, 0|
|Black||#141414||20, 20, 20|
- Maoism - Gave me most of my ideas. But too… central… and authoritarian…