Anarcho-Hybridism is an economically and culturally Far-Left ideology that combines Anarcho-Communism with Marxism. It seeks to get into power through electoral means. Eventually, the final AnHyb society is based on councils. The state remains in existence, however, it is non-hierarchical, consultative, decentralized, peaceful, ceremonial, and symbolic. It's transitionary phase is a system along the lines of Libertarian Market Socialism, with promoting worker co-ops, socializing the economy and installing workplace democracy, and also shrinking the state as much as possible. AnHyb takes more pragmatic approach to politics than his violent counterparts.
How to draw
(Basically inverted Ingsocball with normal eyes)
- Draw a ball
- Fill the ball with black
- Draw an inverted "V" in red
- Add the eyes
|Black||#000000||0, 0, 0|
|Red||#e00000||224, 0, 0|
- Anarcho-Communism - I'd rather have my bread not soaked in blood.
- Council Communism
- Libertarian Market Socialism - Transitionary phase time!
- Democratic Confederalism - Rojava is cool
- Marxism-Leninism - Just look at how the capitalists are armed and powerful today, your ideology wouldn't stand a chance.
- Insurrectionary Anarchism - C-calm down, okay?
- Ingsoc - I CAN'T EVEN- oh nice flag, mind if I turn it upside down?
- Conquest of State by Giosue' Agius