Anarcho-Grillism, shortened to AnGrill, is an Anarchist ideology which views the struggle against hierarchies through the lens of a griller, preaching that the true reason for anarchy would be to allow them to grill in peace.
AnGrill follows anarchist teachings on hierarchies, but specifically adapts it to suit their own apolitical grilling. They believe that, by abolishing the state, they'll be able to grill not only better (due to the removal of grilling restrictions), but in peace.
Personality and Behaviour
AnGrill will generally be apathetic towards other ideologies, caring too much about their grilling to care about anyone else. However, in the event that the other anarchists are rebelling against the state, they'll happily join in.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball,
- Halve the ball diagonally,
- Colour the bottom-half black (#141414),
- Colour the top-half brown (#A05A3E),
- Draw, in the centre, a white (#FFFFFF) flaming grill,
- Add the eyes, and you're done!
- Anarcho-Transhumanism - You'll help get rid of the state, and you can help me grill without a grill? Based.
- Anarcho-Primitivism - You want to get rid of the state, but you insist we only grill with campfires.
- Eco-Fascism - Statist bastard who wants to empower the state, and also wants to stop me from grilling.