Anarcho-Entertainment belives in a stateless society where people are always connected to only one social media, people in an AnEnt society are organized in a social pyramid where the most popular people on the social media are at the top so they get treated like kings and have the most power to influence social change and society while people with no internet fame are at the bottom of the social pyramid and are a sort of "caste of untouchables".
Personality and Behaviour
AnEnt behaves like a stereotyped teen in a boomer comic or like an internet personality, he read a lot of youtuber's books and tries to get like/follows from everyone he meets.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball,
- Draw a diagonal black (#0C0C0C) line across the ball,
- Below the line fill with black,
- Above the line fill with AnEnt's pink (#C8647C),
- Draw a white (#FFFFFF) "@" sine with a white crown above,
- Draw a crown on the ball and fill it with yellow (#FFD700),
- Draw the eyes, and you're done!
- Neoliberalism - I have a lot of internet points thank to you.
- Post-Anarchism - Mommy, who taught me the how to ignore the state.
- Hedocracy - He has the right idea, if people are connected to the internet, they would have less stress.
- Anarcho-Comedy - You're hilarious! I want another joke from you!
- Anarcho-Tragedy - You're cool and all, but you act pretty sad...
- Darwinist Argumentativism - There can't be social media without you.
- If you are a popular ideology feel free to consider yourself my friend.
- E-Democracy - We are very similar but if you want to stay on the internet fully commit to it.
- Crypto-Totalitarian Entertainment - I really can appreciate a good show, but cut the authoritarianism out.
- Anarcho-Primitivism - No, I won't get off my phone...
- Authoritarianism - I won't be ruled by a boring old man!
- File:Regulation.png Entertainment Control Advocacy - What is your problem?