Anarcho-Altruism (formerly known as Social Justice Anarcho-INGSOC Communalism with Transhumanism and Deep Ecology characteristics) is an off-compass left ideology. It advocates for uploading thoughts of every single person to a mind network, where all thoughts would be visible to everyone else.
Anarcho-Altruism, unlike Hive-Mind Collectivism values emotions and feelings of each individual as the most important points of the ideology.
Anarcho-Altruism's economic system is Communalism. Individuals share all property amongst themselves, which coincides with Anarcho-Altruism's idea of "nothing should be personal". Anarcho-Altruism also argues that intrinsic motivation leads to better productivity than extrinsic motivation.
Anarcho-Altruism embraces Eco-Transhumanism, as it sees technology to be necessary to protect the environment. Anarcho-Altruism also argues that all animals should be given humanlike sapience so that they could become equal members of society.
Anarcho-Altruism is extremely progressive and sees the need in abolishing outlived spooks like gender, sexuality, cultural values and language. Anarcho-Altruism allows the aforementioned spooks to exist only as parts of aesthetics, stories or personalities of individuals. Anarcho-Altruism abolishes drugs as well, since the need for making yourself high could be satisfied with the mind technology provided, yet this solution is normally not encouraged since in excess it could lead to hedonism or forgetting the true beauty of reality.
Anarcho-Altruism has agnostic views on religion: people are allowed to believe and worship any god, as long as the relationship between a person and their God is healthy for the person's mental health.
Anarcho-Altruism thinks that all people are born without vice, and that problematic behaviors come from the circumstances. As such, people providing each other free therapy is a way to prevent all crime, this way there would be no need in neither punitive nor rehabilitative justice.
Being transhumanist, Anarcho-Altruism allows anyone to customize their physical form in any way they see fit. In terms of outfits, both nudity and excess fashion are allowed and fully embraced.
Anyone could also upload any necessary skills and knowledge to their brain from publicly available mindnet sources. This way, Anarcho-Altruism is capable of being both technocratic and democratic at the same time.
Anarcho-Altruism is a globalist ideology that only works if implemented worldwide, since outside sources may easily dismantle a society based on pacifism. Thus, it is dubbed a structural fascist by Meta-Anarchy.
Anarcho-Altruism also believes in using molecular reassembly to turn all trash back into useful resources.
Personality and Behaviour
Anarcho-Altruism is extremely friendly to all ideologies and tries to find the best qualities in all people. The rare exceptions being egoists and individualists who oppose her collectivist views.
She considers everyone who tries to harm others to be somehow harmed themselves previously, so she offers therapy to them.
Instead of speaking in a normal speech bubble, Anarcho-Altruism uses the cloud bubble representing thoughts (see example in the gallery).
Anarcho-Altruism is a political philosophy and Anarchist school of thought that combines tenets of Pacifism and Altruism, centered around Grassroots community efforts within a structure of Participatory Democracy. Participants of this theory are referred to by "anarcho-altruists" or simply "truists" and more specifically practice what's known as Effective Altruism: using evidence and reasoning to determine the most effective ways to benefit others, believing power should be vested in local communities and common members rather than isolated, atomized authority figures.
The off-brand Anarcho-Altruism is an ideology that got created two months later than the version described on this page. Despite sharing the name, the off-brand version lacks most policies that define Anarcho-Altruism, with anarchy and pacifism being the only things the two have in common.
How to draw
- Draw a ball
- Split it in two: color the left half dark blue (#174360) and the right half dark green (#17601E)
- Draw three interlocking rings, from left to right: white (#FFFFFF), dark red (#8F1513) and desaturated blue (#7B7BB5)
- Draw pacifism symbol in the white ring
- Draw communalism symbol in the red ring
- Draw empathy symbol in the blue ring
- Add the eyes, and done!
- Draw a ball
- Color it dark gray (#191919)
- Draw the communalism symbol dark green (#17513E)
- Add pacifism symbol inside of the square
- Add the arrows from empathy symbols to the left and the right of communalism symbols lines
- Draw the eyes, and done!
- Aggressivism - Wants people to be happy, but sometimes gets too violent. Also hates sharing for some reason.
- Ethical Darwinism - Values morals, but sometimes gets too violent.
- Medievalism - Values neither happiness nor morals, and always gets too violent. At least has cool aestetics.
- Aaronism - We can agree that SJWs are the bane of progressivism, but trans and nb people are valid.
- Accelerationism - Keep accelerating and you'll eventually reach me.
- Acid Communism - I like your aesthetics, but drugs aren't the answer to capitalism.
- Afunhumaninterism - Why are libertarian rights so oftenly auth?
- Agorism - Has a great idea how to get rid of the state and megacorps.
- Agrarianism - You can work on our farms if you want to!
- Airisuism - Catboys? BASED.
- Alt-Left - Because of you people think all progressives are complete assholes. Stop pretending that you don't exist and please go get some therapy.
- Alt-Lite - You can keep your traditions if they're important to you. Just don't try to enforce them on everyone.
- Alt-Right - I know you're just deeply hurt. Let me help you get rid of your hate.
- Alt-Right Femboyism - The best thing alt-right has to offer.
- Ambiversionism - You should be checked for bipolar or something.
- Anationalism - One language is one too many. Transferring thoughts is way more efficient and lets you understand others better than any spoken word could.
- Anarchism - No hierarchies indeed!
- Anarcho-Animegirlism - Unironically based, but stop hating 3d people.
- Anarcho-Apocalism - Hey, I combined civilization with anarchy. You can still have your aesthetic somewhere, I promise.
- Anarcho-Capitalism - Greed is the force oppressing you more than the state. Ever heard of amensalism?
- Anarcho-Collectivism - You have good intentions, but forget about currency.
- Anarcho-Communalist Satanic Kakistocractic Pineapple Pizzaism - Why do people even dislike pineapple pizza? It tastes amazing.
- Anarcho-Communism - Your ideas are great, even if too moderate.
- Anarcho-Conservatism - You're like Alt-Lite, but an anarchist.
- Anarcho-Corporatocracy - I'm not gonna tax you. You'll be in the same group therapy session as ancap.
- Anarcho-Crypto-Capitalism - I liked Lexsiek's ideology before he went insane.
- Anarcho-Fascism - You're like Alt-Right, but an anarchist.
- Anarcho-Femboyism - You're sooooooooooooooo cute!
- Anarcho-Frontierism - You're not exactly wrong, but there is still so much stuff to enjoy on our own planet!
- Anarcho-Incentivism - Anarchist society with more laws than a statist one.
- Anarcho-Monarchism - But what if... every person a monarch, but unironically?
- Anarcho-Naturism - You're so open and good-spirited! Others should learn from you.
- Anarcho-Nihilism - You need therapy asap.
- Anarcho-Pacifism - Empathic and peaceful, same as me.
- Anarcho-Physicism - You're a great scientist! You should show your research to Soulism, it'll help you both in your projects!
- Anarcho-Piratism - You'll get along well with Agorism.
- Anarcho-Primitivism - I can organize a nature reserve for you. Just... Be free and please stop hunting.
- Anarcho-Satanism - Religion is only bad if the rich (or the state) profit from it, so leave civil believers alone.
- Anarcho-Third Worldism - Backwards thinking. If the workers are only oppressed in the third world, it would mean capitalism itself is not the problem - the problem is the poorness of those regions.
- Anarcho-Totalitarianism - I love your ideas, just try being nice instead of scary.
- Anti-Authoritarianism - Good thinking of uniting everyone against authoritarianism.
- Anti-Enviromentalism - You... really need therapy.
- Anti-Capitalism - Yeah, right-wing economics are an oppressive force and we should do something about it.
- Anti-Centrism - I'm not the current status quo, so you should be fine with me.
- Anti-Communism - Group therapy with ancap and ancorp, meet your new member.
- Anti-Deathism - Fellow off-compass libleft. Immortality sounds more like a curse than a blessing though.
- Anti-Realism - You radicalized me, friend. I'm thankful for your work.
- Antifa - I understand you have good intentions, but try making friends instead of enemies.
- Anti-Nihilism - Great attitude, keep it up!
- Anti-Radicalism - Whether change is achieved via revolution or the overton window moves slowly, I am inevitable.
- Antiquitism - You're just stuck in the past.
- Apoliticism - You wouldn't need to concern yourself with me.
- Aristocracy - Everyone is the best in my view, not the few!
- Athenian Democracy - Thank you for bringing democracy into our world.
- Autarchism - You're just a weirdly worded ancap.
- Authoritarianism - You can protect people without needing a hierarchy.
- Autism - I'll help you.
- Autodaleism - You're just pretending to be happy. Try my system instead.
- Avaritionism - Sharing with other people doesn't limit your freedoms.
- Bioequalism - Yes.
- Biological Leninism - You got the spirit, but you're really confused.
- Bio-Posadism - Yes, capitalism bad, but your methods hurt innocent people!
- Bookchin Communalism - You're like ancom but more environmentalist.
- Calicocrystalism - We agree that being a right-winger is a mental disorder.
- Capitalism - Why so greedy? I don't really see a difference between you and ancap.
- Capitalist Communism - At least you are half-better than capitalism? I guess?
- - - - Your ideals are great, but I don't trust the government doing what the people can do themselves.
- File:Catarchytangle2.png Catarchy - This entire page sounds like an unfunny strawman for something, but I don't get the reference.
- Catboyism - OwO
- Chaosism - You're just edgy Soulism.
- File:CherryismNewIconComplex.png Cherryism - Maybe you bully other people only because you have some unresolved issues with yourself? You deserve help like any other person.
- Circulus Theory - You're not wrong... But taxation is already smelly enough.
- Civic Nationalism - You're just a weirdly worded Alt-Lite.
- Class Dealignment - Yes, I am biased. But so are you. And so is everyone else that isn't Apolitical.
- Classical Liberalism - You love freedom, and so do I.
- Clerical Fascism - You can be religious without having hatred for other people. Isn't your own god against your actions?
- Combatocracy - You need to sort out your anger issues.
- Communalism - Best economic system.
- Communo-Darwinism - We share some things.
- Confederalism - Decentralized government is an okay idea, but how about no statism at all?
- Conseilism - Authoritarian Primitivism.
- Conservatism - Another name for Alt-Lite.
- Corporatocracy - Despite me disliking you and your ways, I believe you can be saved from the greed that corrupted you.
- Corporatism - You're good with providing employment, but that would not be as much of a necessity under my system.
- Cosmopolitanism - I'm the globalist utopia you deserve.
- Council Communism - It's weird when Stalinism pretends to be you.
- Cyberocracy - Our robotic comrades should work side by side with organic individuals, not be in control of them!
- Dead Centrism - Compromise can be a good thing.
- Death Worship - There's nothing wrong with death itself, just don't make a freaky state cult out of it.
- Veganarchism - All species are equal!
- Deep Ecology - LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK!
- Democracy - Power to the people!
- Dengism - You're just a capitalist with authleft aesthetics.
- Distributism - Understands the wrongs of both capitalists and tankies.
- Dystopianism - You're joking, right? Right?
- Eco-Anarchism - Good all-around, just a bit too moderate for my tastes.
- Eco-Fascism - Good intentions, terrible execution.
- Eco-Geo Minarcho Elective Technocratic-Monarchist Market Socialist Transhumanist Feminationalism - I think we could get along well despite our different views on economics and nation.
- Eco-Transhumanism - Extremely based.
- Edwinism - Fellow eco-transhumanist, even if a tankie.
- Ego-Liberalism - At least you understand that morals are good for individuals.
- Eternal Post-Ism - Therapy for everyone disagreeing with your values? Somewhat based ngl.
- Ethnic Welfarism - I like your views on gender equality and environmentalism. And you do really care about your people too.
- Environmentalism - Good, but too moderate.
- Esoteric Fascism - You've just had way too much drugs and indoctrination done to you. Get help.
- Esoteric Transhumanism - Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from science!
- Extroversionism - You can party all day long, just leave the introverts alone.
- FALGSC - Has good ideas like post-scarcity, but isn't progressive enough. Also too hedonic and isn't concerned with environment as much.
- Fascism - Bundle of sticks is a great analogy of how perfect society should work, you've just implemented it with too much violence.
- Femboy Transhumanism - An ideology so good I can even ignore the capitalism part.
- Feminism - Equality with a capital E!
- Feudalism - Ancap with overinflated ego.
- Fishhook Theory - You're only good at debating strawmen. Try to see the internal problems in your own self too.
- Fordism - Too hedonic for my tastes, but at least he wants to keep people happy.
- Funkism - Too moderate for my liking, but holds many ideals similar to mine.
- Furryocracy - OwO2
- Free Speech Absolutism - No need for speech if everyone can read your thoughts anyway.
- Futurism - I'm the newest thing possible!
- Gallomarchy - You need a lot of therapy.
- Georgism - Freedom is great, but taxation is theft.
- Gerontocracy - You can have your immortality, but you can't rule over others just because you've lived longer.
- Gift Economy - The only economic system that has previously worked, but communalism would work even better.
- Grammar Nazism - U wron n nid therpy.
- Gun Rights Advocacy - You can't solve state violence with even more violence.
- Hedocracy - You're like fordism but upside down.
- Heinrich-Cheungism - Fellow off-compass and transhumanist... And that's about all we have in common.
- Hive-Mind Collectivism - Somehow more extreme than myself. If you don't care about feelings, why even exist?
- Homonationalism - At least you're progressive on one issue. We can work with that.
- Hoppeanism - I can't imagine anyone more angry and dissatisfied with the world than you. You need mental help and lots of hugs.
- Horseshoe Centrism - To be fair, you're not wrong about comparing tankies and fascists, both are extremely authoritarian ideologies, even with almost identical rhetoric's.
- Illegalism - You'll get along well with Agorism and Anarcho-Piratism.
- Imperialism - I diagnose you with megalomania.
- Industrialism - We can have both technological and environmental progress. It is not necessary to harm one to achieve the other.
- Ingsoc - Has some good ideas, but uses them just to stay in power instead of helping the people.
- Insurrectionary Anarchism - Misses the point of anarchy being opposition to state and capitalist violence.
- Integralism - Alt-Right pretending to be Alt-Lite.
- Introversionism - It's okay to stay at home, just leave the extraverts alone.
- Ismism - Do I count?
- Jadeism - ...you don't support large-scale meat industry either...
- Jd2842ism - Don't you think your relationship section is way too long?
- File:JoeyFloppa boo.png JoeyFloppaism - Why do you have children with everyone including me?
- Kakistocracy - You're cute and funny!
- Khrushchevism - I would've made a pun, but I'm afraid it'd be too corny.
- Kira Kween Thought - How dare you dislike femboys? Might as well put yourself in AuthRight at that point.
- Kleptocracy - Oh, another one of those ancaps. Kleptomania is a disorder and should be treated accordingly.
- Korwinism - You're like Hoppean... But with femboys and furries?!
- Kraterocracy - You're strong and based, but you're too corrupt by your own strength worship to see the beauty in life.
- Kritarchy - Judge not, that ye be not judged.
- Left Communism - We can agree that praxis is overrated.
- Left Hoppeanism - Having a different economic system still doesn't excuse you from being unable to peacefully debate your ideological opponents.
- Leninism - You would be so much more beloved if you hadn't declared that ancoms are revisionists.
- LGBT - That's pretty gay and based.
- Liberalism - I disagree with what you say, but I'm not gonna bully you like other leftists. ...Or rightists.
- Libertarianism - Are tax evasion and guns your only personality traits?
- Libertarian Pacifism - Based even despite the fact that you're economically right.
- Libertarian Socialism - You're like ancom but even more moderate.
- Lineism - You tend to oversimplify things too much, but it's impossible to argue how popular you are.
- Longism - Consider the following: Every person a monarch!
- Machiavellianism - Wanting power for the sake of power is a mental disability and should be treated accordingly.
- Masculism - Gender equality goes both ways. You should be friends with Feminism, not enemies.
- Marxism–Leninism - Corrupt authoritarianism in its purest form, but at least he remains a leftist ideologically.
- Market Anarchism - I congratulate you on opposing authoritarianism and capitalism, but do you really want markets to stay that much?
- Market Socialism - Why do even leftists like markets? They are definitely not the answer.
- Mercantilism - You're just a sailor capitalism, with as much greed as normal land-dwelling capitalism.
- Meritocracy - But what if everyone is skilled enough?
- Metbolism - Stop resisting, get shilled already.
- Militarism - You need anger management classes.
- Minarchism - Nah, a state isn't always necessary for a society to function.
- Moderatism - I hope you don't have any strong opinions on me becoming the status quo.
- Monarchism - Well, problems of inbreeding can be solved via transhumanism, if that's what you want.
- Monarcho-Socialism - You're just a weird way to spell Stalinism.
- Monetarism - It's evident that having currency at all leads to economical destabilization.
- Moralism - You're my favorite spook and the reason to live.
- Multiculturalism - Culture is outdated.
- Mutualism - Again with the markets?
- Nationalism - You seem to be very defensive. I know it can be really hard, but you should try your best getting out of your comfort zone and opening up to people.
- National Bolshevism - At least we can agree that status quo needs to be seriously questioned.
- National Capitalism - You're just Hoppean with more state.
- National Progressivism - It's rare to see a progressive nationalist. No, homofash doesn't count as progressive.
- National Socialism - If you're dissatisfied with elites, it doesn't mean you have the right to genocide their race. But also I can't deny how your sole existance managed to move status quo to the cultural left.
- Neko+ - I'm gonna feed you all money in the world to destroy the global economy.
- Neo-Bolshevism - You're the future ML wants.
- Neoconservatism - You're really bad at diplomacy.
- Neoliberalism - Can't deny you're the one who is culturally-left compared to socialist regimes.
- Neo-Libertarianism - You're really bad at liberty.
- Neo-Selfism - Lexsiek, Become Human.
- Neo-Technocracy - You can combine technocracy and environmentalism, but how about combining technocracy with democracy as well?
- Nolan Diamond - You're basically the normal compass but with implication that libleft is as authoritarian as authright.
- Noocracy - Each person is a philosopher of their own.
- Nuke Rights Advocacy - NO.
- Nullism - Hive-Mind Collectivism with extra edge.
- Oofitism - Extremely cringe, but at least other lefties seem to like you.
- Orthodox Marxism - Sorry to break it to you, but transitionary state always becomes a totalitarian dictatorship.
- Otherkinism - OwO3
- Panarchism - Ngl voluntary government sounds not that far off from stuff other librights propose.
- Pan-Nationalism - You can still have your national identity as long as you don't enforce it on others.
- Pansexual National Capitalism - ...are we just gonna have a nazi variant for every LGBTQ+ identity?
- Paleolibertarian Authoritarianism - And then librights dare to tell me that I'm the one who isn't libertarian.
- File:Particip.png Participism - A bit ochlocratic ancom, but good nonetheless.
- Pastafarian Theocracy - All religions are accepted as long as you drop the "cracy" part.
- Philosophical Anarchism - Slowly but surely. That is exacly how I envision society reaching me.
- Pink Capitalism - Same as neolib.
- Pink Hoppeanism - Could you please stop citing the "live your lifestyle peacefully" quote FOR FIVE SECONDS?
- Pinochetism - Librights fetishize you despite you being a dictator. Not a good look for either of you.
- Piratism - Good views on copyright. Not that much of an achievement since even ancaps disregard copyright.
- Platformism - Ancom that would've worked if he didn't get betrayed.
- Plenderplarism - Sounds like Nullism with extra steps.
- Pol Potism - You're like Kakistocracy but neither cute nor funny.
- Populism - You're a good demagogue but underneath you're just as corrupt as those you say you're against.
- Posadism - Nukes cause way more problems than they "solve".
- Positive Reactionaryism - Monarchism that wants to be a special snowflake, yet remains the same monarchism.
- Post-Anarchism - You're based, but stop hanging around egoism, he's a bad influence.
- Post-Humanism - Without feelings, what even is the point?
- Potashism - I don't actually have a funni joke for you, but I can't deny a friend request.
- Primalism - It's evolving, just backwards.
- Progressivism - Not progressive enough.
- Progressive Reactionary - That's not how progress works.
- - Great example of what happens when technocracy goes wrong.
- Quartzismball - *writes 10 paragraphs on why collectivism is actually better for the individual*
- Queer Anarchism - You're doing great job fighting the fascists.
- Radical Apoliticism - I'm not enforcing any opinions on you.
- Radical Centrism - I also like to combine policies from differing ideologies.
- TERF - So you say you want to abolish gender, but then you also say people with different chromosomes than you are inferior. Like any other supremacist, you're likely to be just deeply hurt.
- Ramp Centrism - Well, yes, there are many different brands of authoritarianism, but the same applies to anarchy.
- Reactionary - You shouldn't have access to the internet.
- Religious Anarchism - A preferable alternative to theocracy.
- Religious Rejectionism - Also a preferable alternative to theocracy.
- Republicanism - Fellow anti-authoritarian comrade.
- File:Regulation.png Regulationism - Economics are cringe and worthless.
- Sabkvism - Literal hell, but at least it includes some of my policies.
- SajZeal Model - Would be far better without the capitalism part.
- Self Insertism - It's like I'm looking in the mirror!
- Senatorialism - Fellow off-compass, but I don't really get what you mean by █҉̞̬͚̰̰͇͉͕̲͚̰͈̫̦̄̓͋̑͑̒͌̈́̋͒̊͛̾̀̾̒̈̓͗̇ͅͅ█̵̩̪̬̫̘̖͕̟̤͓͉͚͉̭̝̈́̈́͒͒̏̾̋͐̉̈̽͗̓̏̄̚ͅ█̶̦͙̫͇̠̦̯̟̘̤̳̠͚͋̈̄̾̃̓̾̃̿͋̏̓̊̃̃̐́̅͊͑̀̚█̷̟̯̤̝̝̞͙̘͎̘͍̬̲͖̯̰͈̯̦͚̞̖͛̋́̾͑̿̓̾̉͊͋̒͑ͅ█̵͎̘͔̖̩͕̫͉̲͔͍̙̩͕̭̥͓͓͚̰͈́͒͐̊̈̒̔̅̂̒̂̋͛͋͌ͅ█҉̫̭̦̮̦͔͔̘̯͕̯̙̆̓̀̀̈̆͐̾̊͋͋͐̈́̈̀̄̚█̸̦͓̯̲͔͈̤͉͈̥͎͙͚̜͙͍̀̉̇͊͒͐̓͂̀͌̑̑█̸̙͔͖͓̣̙̰͓̦̥̤̠͚͖̎̌̊̓̓̈́̉̽̓̀̑̊̌́͆͗̍̏̄̄͋́ͅ█҉̲̳̝̭̭̜̩̙͖̞͓͓͙̦̬̐̐͑̎͛́̾͐̉͒̀̒.
- Situationism - Artsy anti-authoritarian comrade.
- SJW-Lite - Based, but don't side with other SJWs.
- Socialism - Only good at criticizing capitalism.
- Social Darwinism - Try New Eugenics instead, mate.
- Social Democracy - We can agree that you're very far from being a communist.
- Social Libertarianism - You're too economically-right for me, but we share many ideals.
- Soulism - Humanity would eventually need to overcome laws of reality, just as it has done with many other things before. I'm the perfect ideology to precede you.
- State Atheism - You're saying you're an atheist yet you worship Stalin.
- Stransserism - You do realize your own allies are gonna murder you?
- Strasserism - I don't see much difference between you and natsoc.
- Synthesis Anarchism - Ancom that understands the idea of compromise.
- Technocracy - You're very smart, but be careful not to become a dictatorship.
- Technological Primitivism - You seem to get the idea of combining technological progress with environmentalism well.
- Techno-Capitalism - Thanks for progressing technology, but you leave lots of workers unemployed.
- Techno-Socialism - Full automation is great, but why is the proletariat still starving?
- Tennysonism - You're way too unstable. Realize that a good ideology can last more than ten days.
- Transhumanism - With your help humanity can overcome most of its problems.
- Arctoism - Imagine taking sjw cringe compilations so seriously that you write 50k+ bytes on why trans people shouldn't exist. I hope you will grow up eventually.
- Trianglism - You're even worse than Nolan with your inability to comprehend libertarian socialism.
- Illuminati - Globalism good, world domination bad.
- Trotskyism - Betrayed by your more auth comrades. Ironic.
- Trumpism - Kakistocracy but unironically.
- Urbism - I understand decentralization, but adding even more nationalism is not the correct approach.
- Utopian Socialism - You really get me!
- Voluntaryism - The correct name for ancap.
- Voluntary Human Extinction - You're suicidal and need therapy. Btw why not just use humanity's progress for the benefit of environment?
- Watermelonism - Juicy.
- Yanderism - Therapy. Now.
- Zero Accelerationism - Accelerate or not, I will be reached sooner or later.
- Zionism - You're like nazi, but successful.
- Anonymous - Don't even try. You can't hide from us.
- Egoism - The opposite of me. Doesn't understand prisoner's dilemma theory.
- THETI - Egoism with god complex.
- Utilitarianism - Gains pleasure from running people over with a train.
Debating Ethical Darwinism
Credit: u/lexsiek2005 Source
Credit: u/kaleidoscopr Source
Credit: u/Phils69GloriousKids Source
Credit: u/Phils69GloriousKids Source
Credit: u/lexsiek2005 Source
Anarcho-Altruism on the Theological compass.
- Subreddit: r/AnarchoAltruism