Anarcho-Alcoholism is an ideology, that believes in a stateless society, where respect and privilege is gained by drinking alcoholic beverages, like beer, wine, whiskey, or even moonshine.
When sober, AnAlc is always attracted to alcoholic beverages. Once drunk, his speech is getting wonkier and he begins to hiccup. Booze sellers, on the other hand, are usually sober, as they sell, what makes people drunk.
- Booze sellers always tend to have a hat with a red hatband, which has a playing card strapped to it.
- When drunk, AnAlc both walks, and talks horribly.
How to Draw
- Draw a circle, plain and simple.
- Use the ol' fashioned Anarchist diagonal pattern and color the top half with #FFD323 yellow.
- Draw a white silhouette of a beer cup.
- Draw to eyes, and you're done!
- (When drawing a booze seller) Draw a hat, preferably a cowboy one, and draw a red hatband and a playing card strapped to the hat.
- Anarcho-Entertainment - Care for a pint?
- Anarcho-Comedy - Ha ha ha *HIC* you're funny!
- Anarcho-Tragedy - Hey, hey, *HIC* Funny mask!
- Anarcho-Sports - Lovin' your performance! *HIC!*
- Capitalism - Taught me, how to sell the finest booze around town. Plus, he gave me my stylish hat!
- Anarchism - Mother, you taught me, how totalitarianism can be bad, I love you!
- Anarcho-Music - I like karaoke
- Prohibitionism - He keeps *HIC!* dumping all my booze!
- Islamic Theocracy - Who cares if *HIC!* alcoholllll is *HIC!* Haram?