Anarcha-Fascism was an Anarchist, Culturally Conservative TTROLL that believed that it was very similar to her father, Anarcho-Fascism, With the added belief of disliking trolling, men and being focused on women’s liberation
the term fascism is used metaphorically because United We Stand, Divided We Fall
Femanfash is self-loathing, as she is bullied by other reactionary ideologies and in turn believes she herself is the problem. She is usually extremely upset, but becomes very passionate on topics like women's rights and anarchoconservatism.
she also hates her yellow cross as it’s not accurate in the least, SHE IS NOT HER FATHER. *cries
How to draw
- Draw a ball
- Fill the ball with a darkish red color
- Draw a star on the ball
- Draw a black, but not pure black, line running through the ball and star
- Make the star the opposite color of the side it's one
- Draw a pink white supremacy cross on the star the color of scar tissue as she has excised herself from the fascists
- Give it a bow, with red on one side, black on the other, and the yellow cross on the center part. But make it look burned and wobbly
- Add the eyes and you're done!
- Matriarchy - Love you, mom but dads a dick.
- Conservative Feminism - My only real friend outside of family members.
- Anarcha-Feminism - Cares about womens rights and anarchism, my only real friend now..
- Queer Anarchism
- Matriarchal Monarchism - Please, sister, Stay away from statism.
- National Anarchism - Hating (((1%)))? Based! Hating women? Not as much!
- Neoliberalism - Oppressor of women and destroyer of culture!
- Soulism - Maybe if you weren't too busy getting stoned you could fight for womens rights and culture!
- Progressivism - If you really cared about womens rights you'd let me practice my cultural values!
- Anarcho-Fascism - Based troll but no.