The American Model, simple put, is the political and economic model of the United States. American Model uses capitalism as its economic system, and loves to talk about the virtues of free enterprise. Additionally, American Model believes in a somewhat egalitarian society, upholding strong civil liberties for every citizen, as well as advocating for representative democracy, republicanism, and gun rights. American Model subscribes to federalism, granting states and localities some independence from the central government. American Model loves guns and knows how to use them.
American Model is a mixture of a lot of ideologies, incluying Representative Democracy, Constitutionalism, Republicanism, Liberalism, Federalism, and several other ideologies. It is based in the values of freedom and democracy, with many presidents giving a personal influence to America's ideology. Currently there are two main parties which influence America, The Republican Party and The Democratic Party. Check the respective pages. Oh, and don't forget gun rights.
Personality and Behavior
American Model talks in american english, using a lot of american slang. He hates ideologies which do not support freedom and democracy, and frequently uses militar or economical intervention to try overthrow them. He likes most USA ideologies, and the founding fathers are his idols.
How to draw
- Draw a ball.
- Draw the flag of the United States, but don't draw any stars.
- Draw a single eye in the blue area.
- American Republicanism and Democratism - My two major poltical parties.
- Constitutionalism - I contend we have the greatest constitution the world has ever seen.
- Roman Republicanism - I took a lot of influence from you.
- Presidentialism - We need a leader, but he can't have TOO much power.
- Washingtonism - Couldn't have asked for a better first president.
- Jeffersonian Democracy - Another of my founding fathers!
- Hamiltonianism - Helped me with my banking system.
- Neoliberalism - Thanks for carrying my values to the current day!
- Neoconservatism - World's largest military baby!
- Neo-Libertarianism - Probably one of the most American ideologies ever!
- Patriotism - God bless America!
- Representative Democracy - The perfect government system.
- American Libertarianism and American Greenism - Yes, you are my fellow countrymen. No, I will not let you take part in the presidential debates!
- Indigenism - Hey, sorry about the whole "genocide" thing. You're cool with your reservations, right?
Not really sorry, just don't want to seem racist or to let my followers to suffer guilt.
- White Nationalism - I promise we've changed!
- Marxism–Leninism - BETTER DEAD THAN RED!
- Christian Theocracy - Separation of church and state!
- Monarchism - NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!
- Confederalism - A house divided cannot stand!
- Fascism - Die, fascist pig!
- National Socialism - Never forget 1945!
- Showa Statism - You deserved those damn nukes!
- The Constitution of the United States: A Transcription
- Politics of the United States
- United States Bill of Rights
- Republicanism in the United States
- American Enlightenment
- American Enlightenment Thought
- The Federalist Papers
- What are American values? What is important to Americans?
- Six Basic American Cultural Values
- American Political Culture (sparknotes)
- American Political Culture (ushistory.org)
- American Political Culture (lumenlearning)
American Model outside of the United States
- United States Constitution and worldwide influence
- Constitution of the Republic of Texas (1836)
- Liberian Constitution of 1847 (original)
- Constitution of the Philippines (1935 as of 1947)
- Constitution of Japan (1947)
- A Draft Constitution For The Commonwealth of Canada (somewhat)
- N.M. Muravyov's Decembrist Constitutional project
- A draft Federal European Constitution of ten articles
- Second Nigerian Republicand Fourth Nigerian Republic
- Constitution of Australia
|Cultural Center - Minority rights and tradition!|
|Syncretic||Cultural Feminism • Transmedicalism • Merkelism • Sangonomiya Kokomi Thought • Ultra-Anglophobia|
|Slightly Conservative||Moderate Conservatism|
|Main||Conservative Party of Canada • Coolidgism • Christian Animeism • Ego-Fascism • Gorbachevism • Sex Confederatism • Social Democrat National Atheism • Transmedicalism • Wojti2000ism • Zulism • Bounty Frontierism • Liyue Model • Celestia Theocracy • Scientific Outlook on Development • Ultra-Francophobia|
|Slightly Progressive||Moderate Progressivism|
|Self-inserts||Agora Butterism • Dylanism • Novoscarletism • Anarcho-Americanism • • Neo-Immorxism • Thanatism • Neo-Addycakesball Thought|
|Liberals - Civil liberties, and reeeing at the Alt-right|
|Main||Anti-Nazbol • Coop Classical Liberalism • Liberal Corporatism • NymNism • Schwabism|
|Regional||Al-Shammarism • American Model • Democratism • Hillaryism • Hong Kong Democratism • Łże-Liberalism|
|Self-Inserts||Arctoism • Beryism • Celfloskyism • Chcknwngs Thought • Evolutionary Socialism • JoeyFloppaism • M4RKAruism • Mebroukism • • Metbolism • Mattism • Neo Social Libertarianism • oRange System • Retroliberalism • TDRHism • Yoda8soup Thought|