American Confederatism is a slightly libertarian, economically far right and culturally far right ideology, practiced most notably in the United States of America during the 1780s, and the Confederate States of America during the 1860s.
Confederalism is a system where the states have militias and far more power than the federal government. In extreme versions, states might even have in-country tariffs and strong borders. It can be described as Libertarianism on a macro-scale freedom of the states.
US Confederation Period Confederatism (1781–1789)
Confederate State of America Confederatism (1861–1865)
American Confederatism acts like a stereotypical American southern slave owner or soldier of the Civil War era. They have a disdain for black people and believes in their natural subservience to the white man. They like Southern music, especially pro-Confederate Civil War era music. They espouse hatred for the "yankies", which is what they call the northerners. They hate the federal government, especially when it prevents them from openly expressing their cultural views.
They don't like modern society, as it puts black people in a position far less subservient to white people than "back in the day". However, in recent years, it has often found some level of solace with the ideals of Trumpism, and sometimes cooperates with Trumpism in their political goals. However, Trumpism often tries to distance themself away from American Confederatism when the situation is inconvenient, in fear of public backlash.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball with eyes
- 5 red circles in a X, the center circle can be bigger than the other 4, but it doesn't need to be
- 5 white circles in the red circles
- 5 blue stars in the white circles
- (Optional) confederate can be drawn as 5 separate balls, each with one of the circle-stars, usually arguing.
- National Libertarianism - He really likes decentralized governments and nationalism.
- White Nationalism - Phrenology proves that the huwite man is superior!
- KKK - Luv South Luv Dixie Ate Yankees Ate N*ggers Simple As.
- Jacksonian Democracy - Love you pa!!
- Jeffersonian Democracy -1776!
- Racism - YES!
- Slavery - We need it!
- File:Agrnat.png National Agrarianism - Our economy.
- File:National-Confederatism.pngNational-Confederalism- TOGETHER SON, WE WILL DEFEAT THE BLACKS !
- Rhodesian Nationalism
- Libertarianism- We're all slaves in Uncle Sam's plantation!!
- Trumpism - Replace Mexicans with yankies and we've got a deal.
- Constitutionism - The Constitution is amazing, but what's with these inalienable rights?!
- Monarchism - I'm not a monarchist but I really liked Mexico and Brazil.
- Republicanism- LOOK AWAY! LOOK AWAY! LOOK AWAY! DIXIE LAND! Wait, you're defending me now?
- National-Socialism- Thank you for supporting me ! But everyone thinks I'm like you because of your actions.
- Texas Separatism - We share the same values but you only care about Texas...
- Lincolnism- YOU BURNT MY FARM, TOOK MY SLAVES AND TAXED MY LAND! REEEEEE!!
- Prohibitionism - GET OUT OF HERE, YOU FUR BEARIN' CARPET BAGGER! The states should decide this issue!
- Protectionism -NO STEP ON SNEK FUCK THE UNION AND FUCK YOUR TARIFFS!!
- Democratic Confederalism - Trash town based loyalty believer, state is real government!
- Federalism - But what about the states' rights?
- MLKism - My archenemy!
- Kennedyism - You destroyed the Democratic Party!
US Confederation Period Confederatism
- Confederation period
- Anti-Federalism, Anti-Administration party
- Congress of the Confederation
- Compact theory
Confederate State of America Confederatism
- Confederate States of America
- Southern Party
- Dixiecrat, Southern Democrats, Solid South
- Dry county, Bible Belt
- Lost Cause of the Confederacy