American Confederatism is an authoritarian, economically far right and culturally far right ideology, practiced most notably in the United States of America during the 1780s, and the Confederate States of America during the 1860s.
US Confederation Period Confederatism (1781–1789)
Confederate State of America Confederatism (1861–1865)
American Confederatism acts like a stereotypical American southern slave owner or soldier of the Civil War era. They have a disdain for black people and believe in their natural subservience to the white man. They like Southern music, especially pro-Confederate Civil War era music. They espouse hatred for the "yankees", which is what they call the northerners. They hate the federal government, especially when it prevents them from openly expressing their cultural views.
They don't like modern society, as it puts black people in a position far less subservient to white people than "back in the day".
How to Draw
- Draw a ball with eyes
- 5 red circles in a X, the center circle can be bigger than the other 4, but it doesn't need to be
- 5 white circles in the red circles
- 5 blue stars in the white circles
- (Optional) confederate can be drawn as 5 separate balls, each with one of the circle-stars, usually arguing.
- White Nationalism - Phrenology proves that the huwite man is superior!
- KKK - Luv South Luv Dixie Ate Yankees Ate N*ggers Simple As.
- Jacksonian Democracy - Love you pa!!
- Jeffersonian Democracy - 1776!
- Racism - YES!
- National Agrarianism & Slavery - Our economy.
- National Capitalism - Let's get rich by enslaving n-[redacted].
- Nazism - Same goes for National Capitalism, but your leader likes Lincolnism.
- Trumpism - Replace Mexicans with yankees and we've got a deal.
- Constitutionism - The Constitution is amazing, but what's with these inalienable rights?!
- Monarchism - I'm not a monarchist but I really liked Mexico and Brazil.
- Republicanism- LOOK AWAY! LOOK AWAY! LOOK AWAY! DIXIE LAND! Wait, you're defending me now?
- Texas Separatism - We share the same values but you only care about Texas...
- Lincolnism - YOU BURNT MY FARM, TOOK MY SLAVES AND TAXED MY LAND! REEEEEE!!
- Prohibitionism - GET OUT OF HERE, YOU FUR BEARIN' CARPET BAGGER! The states should decide this issue!
- Federalism - But what about the states' rights to own agriculutra equipment?
- MLKism - My archenemy!
- Kennedyism - You destroyed the Democratic Party!
- Black Nationalism - You only exist as a tool to farm cash crops.
US Confederation Period Confederatism
- Confederation period
- Anti-Federalism, Anti-Administration party
- Congress of the Confederation
- Compact theory
Confederate State of America Confederatism
- Confederate States of America
- Southern Party
- Dixiecrat, Southern Democrats, Solid South
- Dry county, Bible Belt
- Lost Cause of the Confederacy
|Conservatives - Tradition, morality and praising the Lord|
|Main|| Atheist Conservatism • Linguistic Conservatism • Linguistic Preservationism • Christian Conservatism • Black Conservatism • Blue Lives Matter • Monarcho-Conservatism • Sollism • Traditionalist Kakistocracy • Cisarchy • Kekistani Nationalism • Anti-Internetism • High-Tier Hierarchycracy • Japanese Liberal Democracy • Rukkhadevata Theocracy • Pepperism
|Reactionary|| Ei's Eternity • 800ism • 900ism • 1000ism • 1100ism • 1200ism • 1300ism • 1400ism • 1500ism • 1600ism (until 1685) • Medievalism • Neo-Lawrencarchy