The Alt-Third Aquarian Model, or Alt-TAM for short, is an economically communist, civically decentral but authoritarian, and culturally revolutionary ideology, which is essentially a more revolutionarily extreme approach to Third Aquarian Model.
A fervent believer of Third Aquarian values, Alt-TAM believes in her own duty to liberate the common people and the Earth's natural environment from neoliberal exploitation, and to liberate the heads of modern politicians, capitalists, fascists, imperialists, reactionaries, and religious leaders from their necks. Unlike TAM, Alt-TAM believes that to build a true society of love, the ends justify all means.
She advocates the immediate and unconditional overthrow of the current status quo, a democratic vanguard to defend Third Aquarian values, decentralized council communism, and a staunch, spiritual commitment to protecting the natural environment, primarily through forest protection and restoration, sustainable vegan agriculture, and the occasional new green technology. She is also a supporter of cultural revolution, dismantling all manners of social hierarchy that imperialists and reactionaries have long built and propagandized to maintain oppressive power dynamics and mutual hatred within the common people. She refuses to collaborate with reactionaries and cultural conservatives of any kind, including among fellow Marxists, since she sees both as brainwashed by imperialism.
She advocates the unconditional arrest and execution of every modern capitalist, religious leader, and politician she can get her hands on, prioritizing the ones that have committed the most evil towards working-class people and the environment. Their defenders, along with other anti-Aquarian ideologues, will be asked to accept re-education, and those who reject it will mysteriously disappear from their home in the dead of night.
She is quite inspired by the French Revolution, and agrees with most Jacobinist principles. Despite their similarities, Alt-TAM is actually rather critical of Marxism-Leninism and its variants, finding them disgusting in how they often default to state capitalism and/or defend red fascists.
Very similar to Jacobinism, Alt-TAM is a fervent revolutionary who believes that the ends justify the means. She is very violent, and will often joke about and/or unironically advocate sending her enemies to the guillotine. She is extremely impatient, and does not tolerate the preaching of what she sees as evil or stupid, quickly insulting it (oftentimes with "degenerate" and "liberal") and throwing violent threats if said preaching persists. She takes the nature-loving spirituality of Third Aquarian Model and magnifies it tenfold, with a hero complex for saving the Earth from evil, and has a much more "destroy the bad" attitude in her worldview than the more "embody the good" attitude of Third Aquarian Model.
How To Draw
- Jacobinism - Praxis, and guillotine enjoyer! You did get a little delusional later on, but your ideas were great.
- Eco-Socialism - Praxis. Just be less critical of my extreme methods.
- Third Aquarian Model - You're based in so many ways, just stop being such a soft wholesome cuck. We have many evil monsters to execute.
- Aquarian Isolationism - Based as fuck. Anyone who wants to step over our boundaries can answer to our bullets.
- Council Communism - Praxis, good ideas for running the economy.
- Marxism - We will help finish what you started.
- Left Communism - Good ideas. Just make sure you know when to put down theory and pick up a gun.
- Luxemburgism - Really good, can't think of much to criticize, except getting involved in the SPD was a weird decision.
- Democratic Confederalism - Based real-world praxis, show those fascist fuckers who's boss!
- Pagan Leftism - Other leftists might think you're wacky, but I get you. I'm a secularist, but we're good as long as you don't expect pagan preaching from me.
- Radical Environmentalism - The only acceptable form of environmentalism, given the severity and urgency of the climate change crisis. My comrade in arms.
- Revolutionary Progressivism - Based fellow Jacobinism enjoyer. I'll get the neoliberals, you'll get the reactionaries and fascists. Just make sure you don't soften on progressive neoliberal establishments.
- Thunbergism - Nice ideals, much better than all those liberal "environmentalist" corporations who guilt trip the common people into thinking that riding a bicycle and recycling trash is their way to solve everything. Just stop doing PR for liberals, please.
- First Aquarian Model - Based attitude towards fascists and traditionalists, and good job fighting off the Unspoke, but what is this liberal bullshit?
- Second Aquarian Model - Based diplomatic policy and hatred of fascists and traditionalists, but social democracy is cringe.
- Sandersism - I won't lie, I have more faith in your moral compass than most politicians, but unfortunately, that isn't saying much. Also, liberal apologism is unforgivable.
- Progressivism - Comes from the right places, but too brainwashed by neoliberal cultural war bullshit to be effective praxis.
- Democratic Socialism - We agree on many things, but why are you so sympathetic to liberal ideas?
- Libertarian Socialism - We agree on many things, but why won't you support my vanguard? Also, stop listening to that degenerate called Vaush.
- Marxism-Leninism - Great in theory, failed spectacularly in practice. Now defends red fascists online. Could have been many great things, but has proven through multiple leaderships to be borderline pathetic.
- MLKism - Not a fan of your peaceful approach, or your religious tendencies, but you had some good ideas.
- Anarcho-Nihilism - I like your attitude towards right-wing political constructs, but not your similar attitude towards left-wing ones.
- Proto-Aquarian Model - I'm glad your relevance in the region died as hard as it did. Now keep your head down if you want to keep it.
- Neo-Unspokeism - I can't wait for you to try invading us again so I can annihilate your degenerate kingdom once and for all.
- Liberalism - Liberal. To the guillotine!
- Classical Liberalism - Liberal. To the guillotine!
- Conservatism - Liberal. To the guillotine!
- Libertarianism - Liberal. To the guillotine!
- Social Democracy - Liberal. To the guillotine!
- Christian Democracy - Liberal. Oxymoron. To the guillotine!
- Neoliberalism - The most rotten of the liberal empire. To the guillotine!
- Obamaism - A smooth talker, but ultimately, you're a neoliberal imperialist demon who deserves the guillotine.
- Hillaryism - Perfect example of a demon of the neoliberal machine. To the guillotine!
- Trumpism - Another perfect example of a demon of the neoliberal machine. To the guillotine!
- Bidenism - "Fund the police", you say. "Fund your guillotine blade", I say.
- Anarcho-Communism - You're nothing but a LARPer. I don't even care that we share the same enemies and most of the same goals, you propagate liberal culture wars and act exceptionally self-entitled. I don't collaborate with liberal children.
- Anarcho-Capitalism - What is this neo-feudalist bullshit? To the guillotine!
- Maoism - Genocidal reactionary despot who brought ruin to the eastern world.
- Dengism - Revisionists get the guillotine!
- Xi Jinping Thought - Fascists get the guillotine!
- National Socialism - Cope and seethe, you scum of the Earth, not even other fascists like you. To the guillotine!
- Reactionarism - Eat dust.
- Christian Theocracy - Out of all the theocratic ideologies, I don't think you in particular deserve a death as merciful as the guillotine. I'm thinking more along the lines of medieval torture devices.
- Other theocratic ideologies - None of you are forgiven. To the guillotine!
- Imperialism - The true face of neoliberalism, which will manifest beyond saving if neoliberalism is given the time. You, too, are getting medieval torture devices.
|Aquarians - Love your neighbor, love our nature!|
|Incumbent Model||Third Aquarian Model|
|Historic Models||Proto-Aquarian Model • First Aquarian Model • Second Aquarian Model|
|Parties||Conservative Party • Cosmic Party • Dawn Party • Green Party • Liberal Party • Pirate Party • Red Star Party|
|Miscellaneous||Aquarian Isolationism • Aquarian Fascism • Nàmcism • Esshyism|