Alcoholism, as an ideology, refers to a society in which alcohol (of any kind) is mandatory to drink, even including children. The logic is that if everyone drinks booze all day, there will be no issues for the government to solve.
- Yeltsinism - A heavy drinker both while working and while relaxing.
- File:Muñozism icon.png Muñozism- 70% of the rum consumed in the United States is produced by his island.
- Chinese Theocracy - These guys invented booze, and they know getting drunk has benefits
- Fordism - Keep 'em drunk. Keep 'em under control.
- cheap and shitty beer. I respect that.
- Castroism- He killed my old benefactors but then he brought me back into Cuba.
- Christianity- Blood and wine are cool but you believe drunkenness is disgusting.
- Trujillism- He helped industrialize rum production but banned mamajuana.
- Doorism - Anti-prohibition is nice, but your religion bans alcohol. Also, you label me as "tolerable prohibitionist" even though I'm the opposite of prohibition. (Horsehoe theory?)
- Zionism - What do ya mean "Don't get Drunk?"
- Islamic Theocracy - You guys believe in prohibition?!
- Prohibitionism - My actual opposite.
First part of timeline of fictional Alcoholia
Second part of timeline of fictional Alcoholia
Third part of timeline of fictional Alcoholia