Adultist Capitalism is a form of capitalism designed to benefit adults and/or adult interests. It believes in private property, but it believes that contracts should be restricted to adults as well. It is generally opposed to children's rights as well as socialism. It also supports the segregation of the workplace as to have only adults in the workplace.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Draw the top half yellow and the bottom half dark grey. (#1d1d1d)
- Draw a dark red ring.
- Draw the word "18+" inside of the red ring.
- Draw the eyes.
- Adultism - Society should be run to benefit the adult.
- Capitalism - Best economic system.
- AdultFloppaism - Adultism and ultracapitalism are EPIC.
- Regulationism - I don't know why I like this; it might just be one of my tendencies.
- Alcoholism - Having to be 18 or 21 to drink is based.
- Rational Adultism - Capitalism leads to innovation, innovation may lead to technology, and technology may lead to transhumanism. And subordinating minors is epic, in terms of what rights they have,
- JeunFloppaism - I like your economics but children should be oppressed.
- Pediarcho-Consumerism - The free market is based but the rule of kids is just a second-hand for him.
- Moderate Adultism - You're kinda apathetic on many thing but I suppose you'd be good.
- Super-Adultism - Children should be able to grow up to become a respectable adult, not a traumatized adult stuck in his past.
- Austrolibertarianism - Property rights based, just should not apply for the inferior 30% of us.
- Childism - Equal rights for kids? Just stop and admit your inferiority.
- Socialism - The means of production should belong to the owners!
- Jeunism - Adults should be predisposed for higher rank and position, not the other way around.
- Pediarchy - Kakistocracy under a new name.
- Pediarcho-Communism - He's the little evil, you're the big evil.
- Super-Jeunism - Why is this even a thing?