Admiralism was the former Self-insert of DarknightYuusha. it is described as an ideology that is economically center-left to left-wing, civically center-statist, socially moderate and culturally syncretic that leans towards either side of the cultural spectrum depending on the region(conservative in the west, progressive in the third world), and diplomatically particularist, nationalist, anti-imperialist .
In it's summary, Admiralism is a political ideology endorsing pro-market, pro-union, pro-land reform, pro-welfare state, socialist leaning, social democratic economic policies. Infusing a combination of progressivism and conservatism as well as opposing cultural extremism between both sides when dealing with cultural issues but usually socially conservative technologically progressive with a side of environmentalism, leaning culturally right(but not traditionalist or reactionary) on the west but more so identifies as culturally left(but not woke and/or extremist) elsewhere although leaning more closely to the center on more developed areas. Locating itself on the center-statist civic axis advocating for federalism(unless on a small and homogenous country) and semi-direct democracy. And ratifies itself with a sense of nationalism and moderate isolationism on the topic of diplomacy and nation, but also becomes eagers itself for international cooperation all for the sake of going against the evils of globalism and more especially imperialism, wishing to create a kinder and gentler world dedicated to protecting the sovereignty and self-determination of nations for the betterment of humanity.
Generally speaking, Admiralism is an economically center-left to left wing ideology promoting a public sector of big businesses, major industries, and essential services that are collectivized and/or unionized, in the case of the latter, nationalized, as well as endorsing a private sector of small and medium enterprises under light regulations and some supervision with the intent of minimalizing exploitation and keeping the competitive spirit of the market alive, and whilst he encourages co-ops in the private sector, enforcement won't be done.
Markets or planning?
Admiralism is pro-market, acknowledging it's efficiency due to the many benefits such as freedom of choice between products and innovation, making it clear to him that the market is a suited choice of achieving a prosperous and egalitarian society, disavowing the idea of a primarily planned economy(especially when it's mainly centralized) due to it's inefficiency caused by over-bureaucratization and overdependence of the government to spread goods as the process for such is sluggish, although he will allow some level of decentralized planning and an even smaller level of centralized planning
as for regulations, he believes they are necessary for a market to be truly free and believes that these very regulations are necessary to protect worker rights and to ensure the prevention of unsafe consumption products from taking flight, but also acknowledges that either an excessively regulated economy or a minimally regulated economy would fare badly.
the overall summary is that whilst he may support some decentralized planning, Admiralism is pro-market, believing in necessary regulations neither minimal or maximal that will prevent inefficiency, monopolization, and exploitation.
Welfare and Taxes
A supporter of the welfare state, Admiralism believes in it for the reason that people from below must be given a thrust up and helped by the government believing access for things such as healthcare, water, food, and shelter, should be eased, the condition however is that in order to gain welfare benefits, one must put one's labour and work for the sake of going against laziness.
as for taxes, he wants the rich to be taxed more than the other classes, especially the poor, for these reasons: the money gained from such can be directed for social benefits and development programs such as rural development, infrastructure, scientific advancement, and etc, and that trickle down economics are terrible and that it results in more oppression for those below, He is tolerant towards a flat tax under the condition it functions as efficiently.
he will want to also cut down tax loopholes and reduce tax breaks for the rich, seeing how these acts incentivize elitism and that it allows those on the top to mistreat the workers as well as those below them.
He believes in striking a balance between free trade and protectionism, calling himself a mutual protectionist, as he's willing to trade with other nations acknowledging the benefits of trade and economic cooperation, but also wants to put some tariffs ranging from light to medium, going against the idea of foreign economic dominance and that he believes that free trade is truly free only when it is mutual, opposing the ideas of total self reliance and unrestricted trade, the former for the reason that completely relying on the nation itself is unrealistic and stagnant due to lacking foresight on the benefits of cross national commerce and economic cooperation, and the latter for allowing major powers to subjugate nations economically via forced interdependence due to the lack of chains that prevent foreign dominance thus allowing those powers to thread on the nation's economic sovereignty and offset the benefits of economic trade and cooperation.
Type of government
governmental centralization or decentralization?
A federalist in every case unless the country is small and homogenous, he believes that the capital should not make every major decision and that overcentralization is frequently inefficient at solving problems and can cause major internal issues. Among the reasons why he believes in federalism is that it can give representation to people on a local level as well as give ethnic minorities representation through plurinationalism and provinces, he is against confederalism however as it goes beyond the line and that unitarism can work efficiently on small and homogenous countries as he mentioned earlier.
Freedom of speech
the best way to describe Admiralism in this scenario is that he is a progressive conservative, opposing the cultural extremes of both sides of the spectrum and despises reactionarism and ultraprogressivism/wokeness, seeing them as a threat to humanity that will bring societies to the brink of despair under their influence, infusing a mix of both conservative aspects(eg: pro-family, pro-life, cultural religion, and anti-sexual "liberation") and progressive aspects(eg: secularization, technological advancement, respect for LGBT, and legalization of soft drugs), although his culturally right aspects tend to be more pronounced than his culturally left aspects, he still has some of those progressive aspects be as pronounced as his conservatism, particularly with his stances on technology.
Wherever he leans
Whether he identifies himself as more of a conservative or a progressive depends on the area the ideology is applied. In the case on the west, he's more socially conservative although not traditionalist, wanting to conserve the good things made possible by significant progress done by the past times. Elsewhere however, he identifies himself as a progressive more often although rather as a paleoprogressive and neither as a woke nor an extremist, understanding the need to progress towards a more prosperous and modern society within generally underdeveloped nations, especially like those within the Middle east and Africa, although he would align himself closer to the center on generally more developed areas such as China.
Opinion on LGBT
with the ever growing threat of climate change as well as the devastating effects that can harm the healthiness and quality of human life done by pollution and ecosystem destruction, the overall conclusion leads to that Admiralism in an environmentalist, wanting to protect the environment as he believes it's integral to prevent the destruction of communities and for humanity to have a better future, thus he disavows anyone who downplays/denies climate change, sympathize with anti-environmental practices, and environmentalists that oppose nuclear energy and more so if they prefer fossil fuels compared to that as he believes that whilst nuclear energy may not last forever, he still acknowledges it as integral to transitioning to green energy and as to transition into more efficient energy sources
the following things he will do below will be examples on how he would combat climate change:
- Implementing carbon tax
- Replacing unrenewable energy with renewable energy
- Promotion of eco-friendly products
- Replacing plastic products with biodegradable plastics or any plastics products that are friendly to environment
- Creating eco-friendly jobs
- Creating tree plating program
- Lowering tax rates for renewable energy sources
- Banning of petrol
- Replacing of petrol motor vehicle with eco-friendly motor vehicle
- Total replacement of fossil fuel with renewable energy (like nuclear energy, electric, or more) by 2045
- Mass production of electric or other eco-friendly vehicles, with the goal of banning the sale of gas/diesel cars no later than 2035
- Placing harshly sanctions on countries that are actively destroying the environment
Stances on Abortion
He is a nationalist in this regard, and to a lesser degree, isolationist, being a patriot to his country and supporting national self-determination, but he's willing to maintain decent relations with nations around the planet, wanting international cooperation for the sake of a kindler and gentler world, in summary, he is a nationalistic, but is eager with international cooperation so long as it doesn't hurt national self-determination, and sees almost every form of globalism as malicious due to opposing the concept of nations and their right to be sovereign, in which he considers it as imperialist because of their willingness to destroy the self-determination of peoples and the communities they've built.
Preferably an Isolationist, he wants to focus on his nation's problems, and opposes interventionism seeing how very often it has caused a great deal of negative effects, thus he opposes the idea that democracy should be enforced abroad by foreign powers, wanting to keep democracy at home as well as preferring democracy to be developed by the people of their own nation instead. On the rare cases of where sanctions are justified such as countries committing genocide, he will tolerate it, but only if it would be aimed against the oppressors, generally speaking, the reasons why he opposes intervention is that he doesn't want to abandon the nation's people all for some out at home bullshit and that interventionism has almost always caused insult to injury, unwilling to make a disaster worse than what it would be originally.
- His MBTI is ISFP
- Prefers to be friendly and respectful to people so long as they remain friendly and respectful as well and are not advocates of the Ideologies he considers extremely cringe(See Relationships-very negative).
- Despises neoliberals, as he advocates for a united struggle against the neoliberal menace.
- Often Listens to political music, mainly because they sound good.
- Ashamed of his past, is currently trying to move on from it.
- Has some sort of liking towards edgy humor, as he often jokes around saying things like "the great trial awaits", "Fuck yeah I'm a Chad Racist Mongoloid", "Communism is when I starve the shit out of minorities", and etc.
- Claims to be autistic, and at times, has some sort of difficulty trying to spit out his words.
- may occasionally says words related to the game among us like Amogus, imposter, sus, and etc for some damn reason, may be alleged to have contracted the amogus virus.
How to draw
- Draw a ball
- Color the ball in red
- Draw a blade with one side Being colored black and the other side being colored grey
- Draw a grey star-shaped hilt
- Draw a yellow star covered by the hilt
- Draw the grip Then draw Light Blue wings that have their tips pointed downward
- Darken the lower portion of the wings
- Draw the eyes then you're done
- (Optional) Give him an Admiral hat
How to draw the hat
- Draw a military admiral cap like usual
- Color the lower part bright blue
- Color the upper part Blue-Indigo
- Draw a red circle with a yellow outline on the upper part of the hat
- Draw a star inside the circle, and color the inner part red and you're done
CURRENTLY UNDERGOING A MAJOR OVERHAUL
- Left-Wing Nationalism - It becomes clear that socialism and nationalism are two ideals that synergize well hand in hand if one must defeat the menace of imperialism, FOR NATION AND EQUALITY.
- Alter-Globalization - Unironically the best form of Globalism, for I wish for a world free from the chains of imperialism and unjustified military intervention as my eventual end goal
- Market Socialism and Social Democracy - your economic systems have proven to me that not only are you both able to ensure equity and happiness amongst the people, but potentially create a stable and flourishing economy that can ensure the long life of economic equality.
- Distributism - I can't lie, your economics are MARVELOUS and are as perfect as the two economic systems above for those very aforementioned reasons, as for your social policies, you're too culturally right and too religious, but still nonetheless, you're a really interesting one.
- Progressive Conservatism - it is a must that we preserve the traditions that help set our morals and societies whilst also valuing progress that ultimately help our societies survive and bring in a respectful and equal society.
- Interculturalism - Valuing the cultures of other peoples is based and so is maintaining a nation's culture as well as promoting cultural unity.
- Civic Nationalism - I refuse to let arbitrary ethnic, racial, and cultural divisions divide and tear the nation apart
- Feminism, Men's Liberation -I am an advocate for TRUE gender equality, as sexism can only be vanquished if both men and women respect one another like how they wish to be respected.
- Environmentalism - What even is earth if the ecosystems that make up not only it but our very communities vanish?
- Technogaianism - We must save our planet's ecosystems and march forward in technological development in order to ensure a future.
- Left-Wing Populism -
- Democratic Socialism - We're somewhat similiar, And we both agree that we should let people see the benefits of socialism through a gradual process and not force it, though you're too inclined towards reform as revolution may be needed in the case where the implementation of meaningful change is lacking and/or too slow.
- Georgism - Land Value Tax sounds like a concept worth looking into, and I agree that a house shall belong to it's occupier, You're among the capitalists that I have respect for the most.
- Postcolonial Feminism - We must give help and ensure gender egalitarianism to the women that are ACTUALLY SUFFERING, not give our lives to privileged elite "Feminist" Women that look down on others in society.
- Anti-Imperialism - DOWN WITH IMPERIALIST OPPRESSORS, DEATH TO IMPERIALISM!
- Socialism of the 21st Century -
- Conservative Socialism -
- Satirism - Why yes I'm a Mongol Restorationist who also believes in Dugin's Eurasianist Stalinism .
- Social Capitalism - this is capitalism done right.
- Gun Rights Advocacy - Not gonna lie, Guns seem pretty cool, though you can be too fanatical in ownership really often at times, however, when those colonized are armed, the imperialist shall face righteous harm.
- Social Liberalism - decent policies and FDR was somewhat good even with his faults, it's a shame modern Figures that represent this such as Tr*deau and B*den are cringe worthy.
- Apoliticism - Look, politics is an interesting subject, but I do agree it can be somewhat horrifying at times and I respect your choice to remain apolitical as long as you don't harm others, oh and by the way, can you share me a steak?
- Conservative Feminism - Womens rights are Based and so is opposition to Wokeness, And I'm fine if women choose to follow traditional gender roles at their own will, Karens are pretty cringe though and I don't want to force traditionalist lifestyles on women.
- Keynesianism -
- Socialism - A lot of your ideas are pretty convincing and that the working class deserve rights and better treatment, you need markets in order to be efficient however.
- Eco-Capitalism - The implementation of a carbon tax is based and you also adhere to technogaian methods in which this is also based, you at least understand that there won't be an economy to begin with when there isn't a healthy earth around, though I'm not a fan of right-wing economics, and the profit motive can be somewhat distracting at times.
- Eco-Socialism - Environmentalism and Left-Wing economics are based, though you should stop alienating other environmentalist movements, since we may need greater cooperation in order to fight Climate Change.
- Democratic Confederalism -
- Social Authoritarianism -
- Authoritarianism - I don't like your brutality, I don't like abusing my power and I don't like shunning liberty, but your strength may be a necessary evil in some situations and can be potentially be beneficial if handled right, some dictators like Lee Kuan Yew, Josip Broz Tito, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, Thomas Sankara, Qaboos bin Said, Gamal Abdel Nasser, and even Muammar Gaddafi have proven to be forces of good.
- Eco-Authoritarianism - I definitely agree that we should punish those that dare harm the environment, but I don't like to be one hell of a control freak.
- Communists - Whilst I respect your advocation of equality for the people, Your goals and Ideas are too far-fetched and straight up Impractical for my liking.
- Capitalism - you're not the worst system and I don't hate you, but you must understand that if you lack the necessary reuglations and measures to be humane, you're more often than not a shit system, some of your variants are decent and honorable whilst others are just very abhorrent .
- Marxism-Leninism - Too eccentric, brutal, authoritarian, and economically radical, besides, a planned economy is stagnant and will fail, I admire the anti-imperialist rhetoric you have and that a good chunk of your adherents fought for egalitarianism, national liberation against imperialists, and social progress.
- Marxism - you're right on the idea in that we must topple down the oppressive plutocratic establishment, but your solutions in doing so wouldn't work a lot of the time, and besides, a classless, stateless, and moneyless society is too idealistic and utopian.
- Capitalist Transhumanism -I guess the advancement of technology could be nice, I'm not a fan of right-wing economics though.
Holy shit is this the yellow Impostor from amog os
- (Left)National Bolshevism - Jokes aside, you're way too extreme for my liking, but you piss of neoliberals in such a based manner that you might as well belong here, you're also a fellow left-nationalist as well.
- Paleoconservatism - You are too hardline on tradition as well as too protectionist and discriminatory towards certain groups, some of your advocates are too capitalist, but you at least oppose imperialism and woke culture as well as stay true to the meaning of conservatism unlike a certain warmonger, you're also a fellow gun rights enjoyer.
- Compassionate Conservatism - the only fisical conservative worth a damn, but even then figures such as George W. Bush are pretty cringe.
- LGBTism - Look, I understand that you want to be treated with equal respect and compassion, just don't shove your agenda on other people's throats and remain respectful to others as well ok.
- Anti-Capitalism -
- Anarcho-Communism -
- Right-Wing Populism -
- Trotskyism -
- Hayekism - Austrolibertarianism is cringe, and you're amongst the people who helped create Neol*beralism which is even more cringe, but at least you're not as fanatical as your father, and at least you allow public services and social benefits on a small scale.
- Anti-Communism -
- SJW-Lite - Woke culture and your significant focus on identity politics are pretty cringe, but at the very least you're not fanatical about it.
- Right-Wing SJW-Lite - same as the above, but instead it applies to the culturally right.
- Maoism -
- Reactionarism - The enlightenment was based and so was it's eradication of your bullshit policies such as feudalism, rule of the clergy, and radical traditionalism.
- F*ndomite -
- Mediacracy - Media bias is bullshit and so is the abolishment of the fairness doctrine
- Anti-Environmentalism -
- Marxism-Leninism-Maoism -
- Left Communism - Oh yeah, you want a communist society free from "revisionism and opportunism", THEN WHY DON'T YOU DO IT AND GET OUT OF YOUR ARMCHAIR YOU PATHETIC "REVOLUTIONARY".
- Third Way - You may be a welfarist, but you're a motherfucker who sympathizes with the neoliberal-neoconservative imperialist establishment that turned many leftists into elitist radlib shill.
- Austrolibertarianism - a full on laissez faire capitalist economy isn't any better than a full on marxian command economy, rather, it is on the same level, in which they are both impractical, whilst I appreciate your opposition towards a Corporate led society, your methods of countering it are ineffective as dogshit.
- Anarcho-Capitalism - Laissez-Faire capitalism and Anarchism is just a horrible and dysfunctional combination, not to mention that you're basically Somalia's closest ideology and that your adherents are just even more retarded anarchist variants of austrololberts.
- Ethnic Nationalism and Racial Nationalism - No, I won't let arbitrary Ethnic and Racial bullshit divide a nation and become defining pillars of citizenship, for all ethnicities and races are equal under the nation.
- Antifa -
- Fascism -
- Ultranationalism -
- Revolutionary Progressivism -
- Alt-Right -
- National Socialism -
- Manosphere -
- Radical Feminism -
- Anarcho-Feudalism - Anarchism and Feudalism, aka, Shit+Shit
- Neo-Marxism–Leninism - I just want to vomit blood right now, Marxism-Leninism tainted with woke Idpol is one of the most disgusting things I have ever heard
- Gender Accelerationism - Abolishing the Concept of gender is just a stupid idea.
- Stransserism - Nope, In no way would I want a literal Transgender Fascist White Ethnostate thank you very much.
- Esoteric Socialism -
- State Atheism - Irreligion is never meant to be a deity, it never was and it never will be, SO STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT A LITERAL DEITY ABOVE ALL YOU FUCKING R*DDIT C*MMUNIST.
- Theocracies - There is a reason why people have turned to faithlessness, you clergymen use the religious beliefs of people as a tool to deny societal progress, justify horrendous and immoral actions, set undesirable standards to society, ostracize those who criticize your standards as well as deny them the right to happiness, and manipulate the thoughts of people as well as their very habits all for personal gain.
- Anarchism - A state is necessary for a functioning and orderly society, and as much as you wish for liberty and disavowal from tyranny, the state can ensure those things as well, so it is unreasonable to eliminate it for the same reasons, and besides, not all states are tyrannical and that some dictators have proven themselves to be impressionable.
- Ideologies based of discriminating one's sexuality - I refuse to let a person be discriminated primarily because of their sexuality, and before you say, "you're defending [REDACTED]", thing is, [REDACTED] is not a sexuality, and no, equality doesn't mean accepting rapists.
- Ideologies based of discriminating one's gender - Cis or Trans, Male or Female, to primarily discriminate them simply because of such is unacceptable to me.
- Liberal Feminism, Third-Wave Feminism and Fourth-Wave Feminism - The equal rights and respect you people wanted were given already, HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU SLUTS FUCKING WANT!
- SJW - Absolutely abhorrent, hating cis, hetero, and white male is all bullshit, the same can be said with all the other things you force on to the people, cancel culture, genderfluidity, neopronouns, abolition of traditional family, abortion and infanticide worship, sexual "liberation", anti-nationalism, and destruction of tradition and culture, yes I am supportive of progression and go against the very things you advocate, for you are but a pawn of the neoliberal elite who wish to further their dystopian goals, and most of all, never I will on my life bow down to your hellish rhetoric you filthy neoliberal puppet for you have destroyed the western left and progressivism through your essentialist fuckery, NOW BEGONE FALSE LEFTIST.
- Right-Wing SJW - You're just as delusional and Mad just like your "progressive" counterpart, only this time you appeal to the reactionary rhetoric which never really made much of a difference at all since I Dislike Cultural Extremism anyway.
- National SJW - This is what happens when you become too invested into woke IdPol, you end up behaving like the Reactionary Fascists you swore to destroy.
- Corporatocracy -
- Plutocracy -
- Pink Capitalism -
- Hyper-SJWism and Hyper-Right Wing SJWism - You two are not the very social ideals you represent, but instead are examples of the very consequences of rejecting humanity in exchange for the complete utter worship of fanatical and dogmatic identity politics.
- Socialist State Liberalism - Socialism doesn't make this ideology any better, a trophy in a vault of piss and shit doesn't change or excuse the rest of the vault of piss and shit(in this case, state liberalism).
- Objectivism - Extreme libertarianism and laissez faire capitalism is just the indication that this ideology is double bad, but the worst part is that you use these as a justification for why narcissism, selfishness, and elitism are perfectly normal and that you scream at any sort of upholding of human values, fairness, and empathy as if they are against "human nature", yes humans indeed have free will, but they also understand the need for cooperation and respect for other humans, in which egalitarianism puts a good deal on that, if you want to look down on others like the slut you are just because it's "human nature", then you deserve to be mauled to death by a gorilla pack.
- Avaritionism - Objectivism times two, therefore it's twice the cringe and double the soy.
- Imperialism -
- Kraterocracy - I'm glad that I knew about Code Geass, it really did taught me that people like you
And Br*tannian filthdeserve less, for the only ones that are allowed to look down on others are those who are willingly going to have themselves be looked down upon.
- Neoconservatism -
- Neolibtardism - You're absolutely despicable, your economics, your trade policies, your foreign stances and etc, they're horrible, even if some of you may like welfare and have some regulations to prevent market failure, in the end, you're still just dedicated to fucking the poor with your extensive privatization and regulations that favor managerial elites, and besides, you claim that everyone that opposes you is but an idiotic populist who wants to make the world worse, but the thing is, you're the one making the world worse, you just REEEE at every ideology that opposes you with your "freedom and democracy and helping the global poor" rhetoric just so you can prevent the world from solving it's very problems, and besides, you literally fuck up nations and their poor through your unrestricted "free" trade policies, you may not be as aggressive as your equally vile friend when dealing with opposing nations, but you still call him whenever your vile acts can't come into fruition, it becomes clear you're getting the exterminatus, go fuck yourself.
- Literally Worse than Hitlerism - You are everything I hate, from the adherence of elitist managerial capitalist economics, to the promotion of totalitarian rule through fear and manufactured consent, with you being a worshipper of fanatical woke identity politics, and the sympathy towards Imperialist motives through neoliberal globalism, I couldn't think of another ideology other than the one below who could really top you off as an Archenemy, I'm gonna make sure that if I ever were to get you arrested. you will be tortured and slaughtered like a dissident lamb, with extreme prejudice.
- Absolutely Cringe-Cursed Ideologism -
- Titoism -
- Kemalism - You may go too far on some aspects and that you can be too discrminiatory towards Kurds, but I commend your nationalist rhetoric, resistance against imperialists, and modernization efforts.
- African Socialism -
- Dubčekism -
- American Solidarity Party - Distributist economics, moderate conservative social views, non-interventionist foreign policy? FUCKING BASED, the only things that would hold you back from being even more based is your abolishment of the death penalty and your weird line on banning abortion, but I can understand those nonetheless though they should be given some tweaking, I have seen enough, I am satisfied.
- Allendism -
- Tridemism -
- Ho Chi Minh Thought -
- Longism - cool it with the corruption, but nonetheless, EVERY MAN A KING BUT NOONE SHALL WEAR A CROWN.
- Neozapatismo -
- Bull Moose Progressivism -
- Gaddafism -
- PiSism - whats the deal with your liking towards illiberal democracy, but anyways, Your economic model has proven to be based, I also appreciate your family supporting welfare policies, though you somewhat go too far on things such as tradition, but I also appreciate your hawkishness towards woke culture and the EU threading on national self-determination, though you are too auth, too religious, and too Anti-LGBT, although the latter may be somewhat understandable since Poland is overwhelmingly catholic but still, I don't like the idea of Anti-LGBT zones, on the topic on abortion laws, they are what I would have but they also go a bit too far, nonetheless, you have gained my honor to call you a based political party.
- Baathism - Your anti-imperialist rhetoric and secularist ideas are incredibly based, and your heart is in the right place in terms of economics, even though you might be too centralized at it, but ethnic nationalism isn't really nice at all, and you can be too authoritarian, besides that, Saddam has proven to be shitty, although Assad is a different story but the invasion of Lebanon and gas attacks are cringe.
- Saadehism - Secularism, Anti-Zionism, Welfarism, and Anti-Imperialism are all cool ideas, but you know what's not cool, irredentism, and you are somewhat too hierarchical and authoritarian.
- Gypsy Crusaderism - A filthy National Capitalist, but I understand the tragedy that has resulted in your current situation
- Zionism - I understand that you want the Jews to be safe from anti-semitism, but to justify creating an ethnostate is just a fucking no-no.
- Kahanism -
- Jihadism -
- Erdogayism -
- European Federalism - Fuck the EU, even if the free travel policies are based, you have threaded the sovereignty of nations and taint the name of democracy with your neoliberal policies and your justification for this is "For a united democratic Europe", a justification similar to the "Freedom and Democracy" rhetoric that those Warmongers use to thread on the sovereignty of other poorer nations and install puppet dictators, if Europe is to be united, then it must be through the cooperation of sovereign nations and not into the hands of foreign elitists as national self-determination is something to be cherished, mark my words, the nations of Europe shall not fall to the tyranny of Berlin and Paris.
- Anti-Socialism -
- Klansmanism - You better listen to me, No one with a reasonable amount of IQ would want a society based of the CSA's shitass "values", you hear me?
- Stalinism - you may have stabilized and strengthen the USSR as well as put a mighty stand against the bloody shadow that is fascism, but the brutal crimes you have done, committment to totalitarian overbureaucracy, and iron fisting against those you have subjugated shall not be forgotten and will be righteously condemned.
- Mises Instituteism - You're as Impractical as a Neo-Tankie, Mises.
- CHAZism - I'm not even an anarchist, but do you even realize you made Nestor Makhno roll in his grave for 7 straight months?
- Vaushism -
- Showa Statism - damn you, damn you to hell for the crimes you have committed against not only my motherland(the Philippines), but also all the others that have suffered under your tyrannical regime as well as your dishonorable conquest of supremacy.
- Pinochetism -
- Pol Potism -
- Yeltsinism - You are hands down, the worst leader of Russia by far, for you had did something so vile not even tyrants such as Stalin and Kakistocrats such as Nicholas II would even want to do, sell your own country to imperialist foreigners.
- Harrisism -
- Wilsonianism -
- Reaganism -
- Cultural Capitalism - What is the desire of the cultural capitalist? that desire is to make a world closed and completed, where the march of time has been halted, where the values of humanity are thrown away, cast aside all in favor of the complete and utter worship of the managerial elite who shall control our very lives through manufactured consent, where people no longer see the person's content of character, instead, the man fights his fellow sapien on an endless and meaningless skirmish all because of identity and identity alone, thus, an eternal cycle of hatred has formed, in which the very reason why such cycle has come to it's formation is because of the wish the cultural capitalist that is to make his vision of hell a reality, to make humanity divided and conquerable all to the cultural capitalist thyself where the world shall succumb to it's unsolved problems and burn to ashes because the cultural capitalist desires a world where happiness shall not spread to thee and only for thyself.
- PZNCphobia - Of course it's natural to be against PZNC people, in fact, it's also objectively based.
- Amogusism - When the Imposter is sus ඞ.
- Floppaism - Hehe, le beeg Floppa :D
- OTMSism - why should we give you human rights, besides, you guys don't identify as human at all.
- Circlejerkism - I remember the times when I used to look at some Shitty Reddit circlejerk subs, those were indeed some dark times.
- Sexocracy - SILENCE WENCH, I do not wish to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy.
I want to fuck you segs segs segs, NOW!
note that my views of the personality of the actual person may actually differ from the Ideology
These Self Inserts are considered strong allies to the Admiralist Ideals, being little in amount in terms of flaws.
- Scarletism - I'm glad we both have a strong agreement with economics as a Mixed Market Social Distributist Economy adopting a strong welfare state and georgist land policies is incredibly based of you, and the idea of a democratic system is something I would appreciate, the fact that you wish to strike a balance between both progressive and conservative ideals has proven to be very based of you, and your civic nationalist policies and views on citizenship have proven itself to be based yet again, the desire for a world free of exploitation and unjustified military intervention is something I would greatly adhere to as well, one major objection I would like to make is your rather frequent use of the death penalty, whilst I would keep it, I'd mainly use rehabilitive means to prisoners so they could be given a reedeming themselves, as the rather frequent usage of it would result an imbalance in power between the state and the people, although I understand why and that you're getting softer on such which is nice, all things considered however, You are a comrade of mine and amongst the greatest self-inserts I have ever met, maybe even the best one I have seen, and btw, A good deal of your page has made inspiration to mine and I used it as a reference, so you can have some credit.
- Evolutionary Socialism - Adoption of a Regulated Market Socialist Economy, based, Civic Nationalism, Hot damn that is also based, Interculturalism, environmentalism, and welfare, holy shit this keeps getting better, A Competent Government that adheres to Civil Liberties, Oh man this is getting really good already, Transitioning to Socialism mainly using reform, Mother of based this is amazing, you are also adherent to other good ideas such as a Semi-Direct Democracy(Even if I don't view it as the best type of government),Secularism, And I guess progressivism isn't too bad, Although You shouldn't be against tradition, as it helps safeguard human values, in which those human values are a necessity to be in progressive ideals, and besides, adhering to self sufficiency isn't bad, as it helps nations prevent themselves from being completely dependent on Oppressive powers, Other than that, You are by far one of the best Self-Inserts I have ever heard.
- Pan-Asian Tridemism with Socialist Characteristics - You can be a bit too authoritarian at times, and your somewhat Sinocentric viewpoints could really contrast and go against your rather based anti-imperialist rhetoric, And whilst your adherence to democracy is nice, I don't think Lenin's centralized democracy and mao's new democracy are the types of democracy I would implement(although I definitely agree that liberal democracy has become extremely overrated),but we both have somewhat of an agreement of economics, as well as having somewhat of a liking towards national determination and secularism, hating neolibtards and SJWs is incredibly based, and your adherence to cultural centrism is based, Decent Ideology overall.
- Geopaleolibertarian Distributism - your economics are basically welfarist distributism with georgist land policies, which is pretty good to my standards, as for your civic views, whilst you may be a bit too libertarian, your democratic notions are nonetheless respectable but you can be somewhat too decentralized at times, your diplomatic views are also based ,as well as your conservative viewpoints, though progress should be allowed however, I also respect your environmentalist aspects ,with that in mind, you're a comrade that is worthy of my respect.
- Admiralism-Scarletism - My son who is also the son of a based friend due to a resulting fusion between me and the aformentioned, You have proven yourself to be a prudent bulwark against the forces of imperialism.
These Self Inserts are sympathetic to the Admiralist cause but still have some noteworthy flaws that prevent them from being placed on the tier above.
- Arctoism - Your democratic notions and opposition to the woke plague are admirable even if your methods are a tad bit too conservative for the latter, as well as your social policies and polycultural ideals, secularism is good but why defend the french discrimination of muslims, besides, not all people that wear a burqa/turban are islamic fundamentalists, nonetheless, we heavily agree on economics even if I am more left-leaning than you, and your environmentalist stances are heavily agreeable, but it's not like the green new deal is so bad you know, overall, my impression on you is that you're good.
- Celfloskyism - Your economic model is pretty good, as is your adherence to civic nationalism, I like the idea of a democracy as well even though I wouldn't see it as the best system, secularism is also pretty based, and I guess technological advancement is something I would adhere to as well, I still have complaints however, whilst I'm fine with different cultures, I think interculturalism should be a must, and I don't think Chiang Kai-Shek would be capable to carry the legacy of Sun Yat sen, and whilst I like how you wish to tolerate LGBT, I don't think trans would be an actual gender, and the hate speech laws aren't really fitting with your adherence to free speech since they would contain elements that would allow woke culture to thrive, in which I wouldn't tolerate a lot, overall, I guess you're decent, but you may need a bit of tweaking, oh and besides, falling in love with children would also mean [REDACTED] so you may have to get a lexicon rework.
- National Social Liberalism - Civically Liberal and democratic, thats nice I guess, Welfare capitalism is also nice as well, same with nationalism, and maybe the progressive conservatism can be somewhat of a redeemable trait, you're too anti-socialist at times though, Overall, I guess you're a bit nice, though I heard that you're somewhat of an unironic kakistocrat, so I suggest you drop that.
- Eco-German Nationalism - I guess Socialism and Nationalism are alright, but I'm neither a fan of irredentism nor heavy regulations, environmentalism is pretty based, though you can be too auth at times, and whilst i'm fine with conservatism, I pretty much prefer it if it were in tandem with progressivism, overall, ok Ideology, and in all honesty, the second reich is indeed the best reich.
- General Shrekretary Thought - We both desire economic equity in our society, but I don't think an economy primarily based on planning would do the job efficiently, but you somewhat alleviate the problems a typical command economy would suffer by combining some elements of decentralization, Your system is too politically authoritarian for my liking, but the implementation of direct democracy also alleviates the problems the typical one party avante-garde state suffers as well, I greatly admire your anti-imperialist rhetoric as well your civic nationalist ideals and advocation of cultural unity, though while I wish to preserve tradition, you are too much of a hardliner on it as there must be some progress if society is to survive, and whilst I do not oppose revolution as it may be necessary in the case where meaningful change is lacking, I still prefer reform as socialism must have significant support if it is to gain a chance to be ever implemented, but nonetheless, we both see cultural capitalism as a major threat that must be eliminated, you have proven to be a well thought out ideology and you are considered somewhat based to my standards.
- Neo-Immorxism - Basically the above ideology
- Conservative Socialist Nationalism - A Socialist economic rhetoric is something I would support even if you can be too planned and too protectionist, though at the very least you understand that trade may be necessary for economic growth, and your Idea of a benevolent dictatorship, whilst it may be too authoritarian and too suppressive on, would have some agreeable points as at least you adhere to things such as freedom of speech and you at least are willing to show what is happening to others and are willing to be accountable to others as well, and fairly patriotic stance is commendable as well, and we both wish for a world free from the chains of imperialism which is incredibly based, though on a rather negative side, whilst I agree on preserving tradition, you can be too hard pressed on it, as I would allow progressive elements to exist alongside the conservation of tradition, nonetheless, you have proven yourself to be a solid ideology.
- Third Aquarian Model - the democratic notions, socialist egalitarian pillars, and desire to help the environment are all wonderful, it's good that you both oppose extreme authoritarianism and libertarianism, and you would be pretty good had it not been for multiple factors, one, you oppose markets, as I see them as necessary for a functioning economy to uphold egalitarianism and that they can be humane with the necessary regulations, two, you're anti-conservative, too intersectional, and too culturally left, even if I respect your anti-racialist sentiment what really baffles me is that you lack foresight on how the preservation of culture is a good thing to maintain human values which are necessary in encouraging the egalitarian notions you have, three, you're anti populist, as even if populism has been used as a medium for the cataclysm of horrid ideals and motives, I still believe it's necessary to drive the populace to fight for meaningful change for the better, and four, I don't like how you somewhat sympathize with SJWs, as these people are nothing but scoundrels that ruin progressivism, sideline the importance of class issues, and serve to fuel a continuous fire of hatred and division that allows the neoliberal elite to thrive, you could also get more nationalist, although I like how you wish to end imperialism and that you want even ground between all nations.
- Irish Neo-Marxist Republicanism and Bman thought - I will do an explanation once your page has gained significant development.
These Self Inserts are considered by Admiralist standards to be a mixed bag
- File:Eyebrowsism.png Eyebrowsism - Honestly, What even are you at this point, your Identity Crisis has made it too difficult to put you in either in a positive or a negative rank, so it's safe to say you belong in the middle ground of all things, wait, you're leaving, aww man what a shame.
- Neo-Blartism - You're too libertarian, but at least you aren't anarchistic, And I don't think a revolution should be done to achieve socialism unless any sort of attempt to reform becomes dire, Communism is too far fetched for me, and I'm no fan of extreme progressivism, as I believe that tradition should be preserved as it helps safeguard human values, besides, it's not like nationalism is bad as it gives some sort of emphasis to care for your own people, you do have some qualities that I might consider as decent, Direct democracy, anti-racism, socialism, and Rehabilitation, overall, you're not too good, but you're not too bad either.
- Situation-Blartism - pretty much the same as the above with the exception of post leftism.
- Neo-Bingoism - I don't think A monarch should have that much substantial power, and whilst parliamentarianism seems like a cool idea, Democracy(or at least, semi-direct democracy) might be cool as well you know, Socialism is nice and all, but I prefer it if it were to be more like a combination of Market socialism and some state intervention, I'm fine with conservatism, but I prefer it if you also adopted progressivism alongside it, I heard that you have some fondness towards nationalism and environmentalism so that's nice I guess, Overall, Ok ideology, I'd wish that you explained your ideology better.
- Neo-Typicalfan1ism - Economically not my type, Nationalism is cool though I have to admit, Pacifism is ok, and your views on women are good, conservatism is ok I suppose, your opinion on LGBT people is tolerable I guess, Civically ok but I would prefer a strong government that respects civil liberties. Overall, not too bad, not too good
- TypicalFan1 Thought - Almost Identical to the one above, but believes welfare is important and is more auth. slightly better than the previous iteration I suppose, though you could've kept some of your libertarian elements.
- SomeCrusaderism - Regulated Capitalism is ok I guess though I prefer mixed market socialism to my own tastes, you could've gone better with the welfare though, nonetheless, the rest of your ideas are fine, Interculturalism is good, Conservatism is ok, though I wish to have it in tandem with progressivism, the anti racism and the advocation of colorblindness is based, I prefer to be secular however. Patriotism is decent, not sure about the foreign policy though, but it's obviously better than the Wilsonian model that America currently follows. Overall, you're ok.
- Tomjazzism - You are too libertarian for my liking as well as being anti-conservative, which baffles me, but nonetheless, Market Socialist economics are pretty based even if you may be a bit too decentralized, as well as your democratic notions and emphasis on civil liberties and the enlightenment, your promotion of virtue ethics seem interesting, but there is one thing that really makes my feathers ruffle, and that very thing is that you're a V*ushite, overall, you're simultaneously both based and cringe.
- Fantism - Anarcho-Capitalism is incredibly cringe, but at the very least you like nationalism and free healthcare, which at the very least prevents you from being put on the "Negative leaning" tier
- Cheesenism - too culturally right and too authoritarian, and I am against the monarchy you advocate, however, I definitely agree that Sukarno was decent and that those damned SJWs can go to hell, as for your economics though, it's okayish.
- Ultra-Admiralism - I like your ideals and your hostility towards Neoliberals, Neocons, State Liberals, and Imperialists overall, but even I wouldn't go this damn far, also extreme militarization and ochlocracy are cringe.
These Self Inserts are rather antipathetic to the Admiralist Rhetoric but have a few good traits that prevent them from being ranked into the tier below
- Metbolism - Reactionarism and Laissez Faire Economics are pretty cringe, Although you're trying to be democratic, I don't think an illiberal democracy isn't the way to go, and besides, I don't like your promotion of straight power, since it's somewhat like the Right-wing equivalent of SJWs forcibly pushing the LGBT community to become a literal Fascist movement, Although you have some few saving graces that prevent you from becoming too cringe to my eyes, Namely civic nationalism, environmentalism, and maybe even Free speech, but still, you're somewhat bad for me, on an unrelated note however, I do liek mudkipz.
Forget what I said before, I actually hate you because you don't go far enough to become a Libtard Hating Fascist Gigachad God Gamer.
- JoeyFloppaism - Like the above, but libertarian and a bit less radical in terms of cultural policies, Economic Darwinism is pretty cringe, and so is imperialism (though spacial Imperialism is something else though I guess it might be cringe as well),At least you're actually somewhat democratic unlike the above, though I'm not in favor of a purely representative democracy, and I guess Isolationism would be somewhat of a redeemable trait as well, overall, basically on the same level as Metbol.
- Silly Chimpism - Basically a Finnish Metbol, with the main difference is that you're an ultranationalist, which is cringe, but you're not economically retarded and like welfare, which is based, but you're more or less the same as the above, in which you will have the same ranking as him.
- Neo-Afunhumaninterism - Austrian economics, Expansionism, And full on privatized Bureaucracy are a no go for me, plus I don't like your somewhat Anti-LGBT agenda, and whilst I'm fine with conservatism, you go too far on it and besides, I still would apply some progressive ideals, though I have to agree with you, that a million genders are pretty dumb and that metrication is pretty based, and I heard you're against racism so that's neat, overall, you're borderline cringe on a serious note.
- Anti-Deathism - this is just straight up ridiculous, at least normal anarcho-communist societies may have a chance of succeeding potentially on a very small scale, but you're just straight up too idealistic and irrational, since your literal basis on your society is literally abolishing death, in which, you can't, besides, the authoritarian left quadrant exists and it's not really a bad thing, so deal with it, and anarchism is pretty cringe since it is often chaotic and because of such chaos, People can seize power through the chaos and form a totalitarian state, so yeah, think twice before you call my system a slippery slope to 1984, but I will nevertheless respect you for your opposition against imperialism and emphasis on freedom, as well as your democratic notions.
- Post-Councilism - too culturally left, and as much as liberty is based, your methods and ways of it are not good espcially considering you're an an egoist and illegalist, we may be both socialists and environmentalists, but you're a nihilist and that is just not good, what I will greatly commend you for one thing is that you support left nationalism and anti-colonial nationalism, despite your anti-nationalist sentiment, because you at least understand that they go against imperialist exploitation, in which you oppose dearly, which is admirable.
These Self Inserts are undesirable to the bar set by Admiralism as they either have too few an amount in terms of good traits or have negative traits so bad that they overshadow the good ones, maybe even a combination of both
- My past self - I used to be an Extremely Cringe, Overly Serious, Inexperienced, and edgy soyboy that only viewed shitass reddit "leftist" circlejerk subs when I first entered Politics, thank God I transitioned out of that phase.
- Monteirism - Soulism, Extreme Spiritualism, Otherkin rights, abolishment of the free marketplace of ideals, and sympathy to SJWs tell me that this ideology is just down to the earth horrible, and no, I'm not a fucking reactionary just because I want to significantly limit the influences of clergymen and go against woke Identity Politics, to me, you have just proven yourself to be the Autist with Chris-Chan like levels amongst all the libertarian left self-inserts.
- Heinrich-Cheungism - We disagree with nearly everything ideologically, Anime is good though, and so is technological advancement but you take it too far.
Now teach me the ways of how to become a God gamer fellow chad Mongoloid
- Palostiusism - so your reasoning why you want to go against leftist "Dystopianism" is that you want to spread your immoral society where things such as respect and compassion are but distant memories, fucking awful, thing is, You just suck, Cuz you do really suck
- Neo-Plenderplarism - Environmentalism may be based, but you're still a shitty Orwellian LARP who is basically a liberal in denial, so crimethink my ass then, susdem
- Kedelisism - Thanks for giving me this list of who is going to be smited by God's holy light, come to think of it I know who else would be on this list, You.
- Anti-Scarletism - I have no words, I just want to vomit right now.
- Anti Pan Asian Tridemist Socialism - you know what, if you were a victim of the Tiananmen square massacre, I would gleefully throw a damn party to your painful and agonizing death.
- Anti-Admiralism - You are everything I hate, a state liberal, a woke reactionary ultraprogressive, a fascistic globalist, an imperialist, and an elitist managerial propertarian corporatocrat, it becomes clear to me that I will have to give you a punishment far worse than a slow and excruciating death.
Self Insert Requests
If you want to have your self-insert added on my relations, please request on this section, the comments are currently disabled for now.
Requests by users
- can you add me Cheesenism - kaiser emperor of cheese empire
- Request fulfilled - Template:UserSussyNuoh
- can you add me pls Post-Councilism? - Councilguy
- done- Template:UserSussyNuoh
- Can you add ThisIsMyUsernameAAAism please?
- Can You add Left Corporatocracy please - Tony567
- Ayo there, can you add Uzarashvilismme?
- I'm sorry, but no, this isn't my self-insert anymore my self-insert as of now is DarknightYuusha
- Vermaatism- Could you add me?
|Cultural Center - Minority rights and tradition!|
|Syncretic||Cultural Feminism • Transmedicalism • Merkelism • Sangonomiya Kokomi Thought • Ultra-Anglophobia|
|Moderately Conservative||Moderate Conservatism|
|Main||Conservative Party of Canada • Coolidgism • Christian Animeism • Ego-Fascism • Gorbachevism • Sex Confederatism • Social Democrat National Atheism • Transmedicalism • Wojti2000ism • Zulism • Bounty Frontierism • Liyue Model • Celestia Theocracy • Scientific Outlook on Development • Ultra-Francophobia • Thirtyism|
|Moderately Progressive||Moderate Progressivism|
|Self-inserts||Agora Butterism • Dylanism • Novoscarletism • Anarcho-Americanism • • Neo-Immorxism • Thanatism • Neo-Addycakesball Thought|
|Environmentalists - Green hills and blue sky|
|Moderate / Productive||Productive Environmentalism|
|Main||Blue Environmentalism • Bookchin Capitalism • Liberal Agrarianism • Bloc Québécois • Corbynism • One Nation Labour • Ruralism • Anarcho-Americanism • Anti-JoeyFloppaism • Neo-Paganism • Anti-Internetism • English Heritage Thought (usually) • Eco-Cooperativism • Schwabism|
|Self-Inserts|| Admiralism • Alpino-Temporism • Chaotic Communism • Tomjazzism • Evolutionary Socialism • Metbolism • Neo-Councilism • M4RKAruism • Mattism • Neo Social Libertarianism • Yoda8soup Thought • oRange System • Rejuvenative Hamburg thought • Third Aquarian Model • Neo-Immorxism • Uzarashvilism • |
Casagonism• Burkinism • Neo-Addycakesball Thought • Post Ego Anarcha-Nihilism • Ego-Progressivism • AshleyHere
Closest Match: Left-Wing Nationalism
Closest Match: Democratic Socialism
Closest Match: Ho Chi Minh Thought
Closest Match: Centrism