Aceffism is the ideology and self-insert of the user Aceff. The ideology is culturally progressive, economically center-right to right-wing, diplomatically internationalist, civically liberal to libertarian, and extremely based.
Aceff self-identifies as a libertarian, however he is notably different from right-libertarians since he doesn't support laissez-faire capitalism or is against welfare, making him a social libertarian. Along with his philosophy. Since libertarians believe in natural rights, while he believes in human rights because of his liberal ideology. This would make him a liberaltarian.
The universe is matter. Anything that is real is real. Anything that doesn't exist doesn't exist. There are no ghosts, spirits, deities, ect. This is the metaphysical basis of Secular Humanism, I believe the scientific method is the best and only way at observing the universe. Along with this, we as humans have the liberty to use our autonomy how we choose to, meaning that we have free will.
Aceff subscribes strictly to the ontological views of naturalism, which is were his material worldview comes from. As stated previously, this is the basis of secular humanism and leads to the rejection of anything relating to spirituality or gods.
With my ideology being progressivism, I subscribe to the idea of progress. Which is within the context of progressivism, a social movement that seeks to improve the human condition through societal progress. I believe that progress is the best way we as humans can improve humanity.
I'm an atheist, I reject religions and the concept of god as things that hold any universal value because they aren't real and are of no authority to govern how an individual acts. You are responsible for your own moral actions and not some deity or "sacred" religious textbook. With this comes naturally the complete rejection of all spirituality, which is why my religious beliefs are positive atheism, I'm not going to suspend disbelief on things that aren't real and don't exist in reality. Since religions only hold back your individual liberty and should be rejected in their entirety to fully liberate the individual. Religions and supernaturalism are superstitutious nonsense which are merely distractions from my personal pursuits and the material world. However, I would not describe myself an anti-theist, since I'm more concerned with religion and don't really care if someone believes in god, I would describe myself as anti-religious since religions are nonsense that should be combatted, but if someone wants to believe in god even if it's stupid then it's ok.
My epistemology comes from constructivism, which is a view that human interactions and society are what determine knowledge. I naturally reject social constructs that hold back my ethics, since these are dangerous to a person's liberty and must be done away with to unlock the fullest potential of the individual. This would include things like: gender, religion, and every other pointless things society tries to make you conform to.
My ethical theories stem from consequentialism, which states that actions should be looked at the consequences they cause. And more specifically, acting in your own self-interest. This would be known as ethical individualism, which differs from stirnerite egoism since Max Stirner rejected being moral all together while I believe my ethics are relative. And on another note, this is were my welfare ethics come from as well.
Now, you may call me a massive degenerate for my moral ethics, and that's because I'm a hedonist. This is a form of philosophical individualism that is based off of consequentialist ethics which judges actions based on being right or wrong on how much pleasure an action produces. Now, pleasure means a lot of different things. For me specifically, I'm talking about masturbation and the euphoric feeling when you orgasm. What I enjoy masturbating to the most is hentai (well technically ecchi since I usually don't watch things that depict hardcore depictions of sex, although I sometimes do), which is a genre of anime that is pornography. Things I like in particular are monster girls like catgirls and ect. Why? Because I think it's cute.
I would use reforms to achieve my ideal society which would make me a pacifist. I don't believe revolution benefits society since revolution in a since is just another attempt at reforming the system but in a faster way, and even then is still prone to the same issues. Along with this, it leads to your individualism being lost since you have to subject yourself to a mob rule. Although, this only applies in cases were the democratic process is respected, in places were this isn't the case then revolution would be acceptable.
My Aestetics would be primarily centered around media like anime, and even more specifically cat people due to him liking them a lot due to reasons that won't be stated again. Now, this isn't just the creator of the page being horny, but he does legitimately like the aestetics so it would be used in his ideology.
Aceffism is a culturally progressive ideology, believing that traditions only hold back one's individualism and should be rejected and instead replaced for a culture that is more open and non-conforming. He supports gay rights, transgender rights, non-binary recognition, sexual freedom, abortion rights, feminism, technological development, secularization, expansive civil liberties, and a society were the legal system is based around the harm principle. So long as what your doing is victimless and not harming anyone else, you should be allowed to do whatever you want.
Aceffism supports a social market economy with a moderate welfare state combined with economic liberalism. His support for free-market capitalism comes from the belief that the individual should be allowed to make their own economic decisions, and that the government is inherently ineffective at doing such to a certain extent outside of the limited services it would provide to enfranchise the poor. Along with this, he realizes the issue with land hording and supports a land value tax, although supports landlords believing that they provide a valuable service. With this, he's not blind to the fact that climate change is happening, so he believes that environmentally friendly policies such as investments into green energy and carbon taxes should be put into effect. Although, environmental protection and economic growth should be balanced with each other. So, he is firmly capitalist and believes it's the best economic system to exist. These economic views fall within the range to being fiscally center-right to right-wing. His specific economic thought that he subscribes to is the chicagoan school due to his neoclassical economics.
Aceffism is an internationalist ideology, and supports intergovernmental organizations like the United Nations and pan-nationalist regional alliances like the European Union. He believes these organizations are necessary for the upholding of the liberal based world order. So as you can imagine, he strongly opposes populism and protectionism, believing that globalization has been largely a net positive since it has drastically decreased poverty and made goods cheaper to produce. This would make his foreign policy aligned with liberal internationalism, believing that the liberal states of the world must unite to counter the illiberal states and eventually offset the balance of power those states have to eventually use said intergovernmental organizations to integrate each other border's to form a world government. Despite this, he believes that patriotism can be a uniting force for good, and would be built off of everything previously mentioned with it being a kind of panhuman patriotism.
Aceffism strongly values democracy and the will of the people. He supports a combination of liquid democracy, e-democracy, scientocracy, secularism, and direct democracy. His government would be liberal democratic and based on protecting the people while not infringing on their rights, which makes him in between civically liberal and civically libertarian. How power would be administered would be through federal governance, since local governments will be the best at understanding their population.
Feminist Perspective Test
8D Political Compass
Which Government most closely matches your views
Dichotomy Political Philosophy
Prism Political Quiz
Aceff can be seen mostly pretraining to his own needs before others due to his individualistic outlook on life due to his social anxiety. He is also addicted to hentai and is constantly horny.
- Often holds a world federalist flag to show his support for the world federalist movement
- Gets notably annoyed when he gets confused for a neoliberal
- Likes to complain about religion
- Social Libertarianism - My ideology.
- Liberaltarianism - Also my ideology, mostly based.
- Bleeding-Heart Libertarianism - This has to be the most based ideology I've seen.
- Geolibertarianism - Freedom and Georgism, two of the best things combined.
- Third Way - Your economic and foreign views are perfect, although you could be less statist.
- Chicagoanism - My economic school of thought! You could be friendlier to welfare, at least you are friendly to land value tax.
- Georgism - Land value tax FTW!
- Civil Libertarianism - Gay married couples should be able to protect their marijuana plants with guns.
- Classical Liberalism - Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness! (some more support for welfare would be nice though)
- Progressivism - Progress is important!
- Pink Capitalism - Even though it reads like an ideological strawman, I unironically like this.
- Anti-Religionism & Anti-Theism - Based, Religions are superstitious nonsense that only hold back your self expression that should be combatted!
- Anti-Clericalism - Organized religion is a societal cancer that must decline.
- Secular Humanism - Science and rationality are more important than religion.
- Feminism - Let's go woman's rights!
- Libertarian Feminism - Now this is what I'm talking about!
- World Federalism - This is the only way humanity can progress.
- Scientocracy - We need scientifically proven policies.
- Interculturalism - The best way to deal with culture!
- Animeism - I love watching anime and hentai.
- Libertarian Transhumanism - Technological development will solve a lot of our problems!
also please make catgirls a reality
- Hedonism - Just live and let live. Let people enjoy things so long as they aren't harming anyone else.
- Liberal Hedonism - NOW THIS IS BASED!
- Individualism - Individual and economic freedom is a massive W.
- LGBTism - Queer people are my friends :D
- Transgenderism - LET'S GO TRANSGENDER RIGHTS!!!
- Non-Binarism - You are valid!
- Abortionism - My body, my choice!
- Planned Parenthoodism - Keep funding planned parenthood!
- Catgirlism - UwU
- Zionism - While I'm not a fan of borders, I mostly support Israel's right to exist as a state compared to its neighbors since it is the only democratic nation in the Middle East.
- Post-Industrialism - Outsource factories!
- Neoliberalism - You could be more open to regulation and welfare, although we agree on globalization. Also, you should respect worker's rights and the environment more, you get too much hate.
- Globalism - While I largely support globalization, I do believe some of its worst effects should be mitigated with the stuff I said above. Besides that, may the future of humanity be one of unification!
- Libertarianism - If you embraced welfare ethics then you would be truly based.
- Welfarism - Just because I support you to a degree doesn't mean I support high taxes, taxes should be low to benefit businesses while enough to fund some limited welfare programs.
- Social Liberalism - The best statist and economic interventionist, and a lot of your supporters are also world federalists which is based!
- Neo-Imperialism - While I largely think the liberal world is better, intervening into countries isn't the way to do it.
- Anti-Chinese Sentiment - I hate the modern state of China for multiple reasons, but please chill out with the racism. It's more ideological based than actual race which isn't cool.
- Eugenicism - You have the right idea, but can you stop the racism please?
- Social Democracy - Meh, some of you guys can be quite populistic which can be annoying, and I don't like how much you regulate. But you're still a liberal and your third way variant is based.
- Libertarian Market Socialism - A socialist ideology that doesn't suck, although I'm mixed on worker co-operatives and I still believe in private property.
- Regulationism - Don't get me wrong now, you're necessary to a certain extent.
- SJW - While you are more often than not a strawman of progressive beliefs, I probably wouldn't support this in actuality.
- State Atheism - Based atheism but why enforce that onto people?
- Protectionism - Pure populist garbage, why do you hate the global poor? Although, you are necessary sometimes I won't deny, specially in the case of authoritarian states.
- Populism - You just have to ruin everything you touch, don't you? Although, some of your variants are based.
- Austrian School - I'm sorry but returning to the gold standard is a bad idea.
- Democratic Socialism - "Democratic" socialism is oxymoronic, socialism will always turn authoritarian and enslave the individual regardless of what system it is.
- Authoritarianism - My arch enemy.
- Religions - Religions are superstitious nonsense that only hold humanity back. You are one of my greatest enemies.
- Anti-Japaneseism - Yes I fap to anime is that an issue?
- Anti-Semitism - Fuck you neo-nazi racist piece of trash.
- Kaylo Liberalism - It's a shame you left too soon before we could interact, but you're a progressive liberal even if your solutions aren't quite the same as mine. You could be more globalist and economically liberal, but at the end of the day we're both libs and its better to work against a common enemy. At least you realize the failures of socialism but still hold "some" sympathies to it unfortunately.
- Aaronism - Honestly, you're one of the better socialists. We both support globalism and a world federation, fap to hentai and are hedonists, value liberty and freedom, and support markets. But please realize that socialism is incompatible with individual freedom, and that capitalism is the best way to realize that. Outside of that, you're the highest I can rank a left-wing person.
- Catalysism - I like your support for globalism, individualism, hedonism, and free market capitalism. But total deregulation and the privatization of public sectors, seriously now? Also, why the anti-democratic stuff, that isn't cool. At least we value liberty even if your good parts are roughly balanced out by your bad parts.
- DuyQuangNguyenPham - I mean, you're progressive and a liberal which is nice. Also, you seem to not resist the idea of a world federation, which is also very nice. But atlas, you are a socialist. Just why, I've never understood why people are so drawn to a system that has never worked and will never work. Anyways, if you dropped socialism for social democracy than I would put you one tier higher, but you said in that in realpolitik you are a social democrat until democratic socialism can be achieved, so... At least you support markets which keeps you from getting put in the tier below you.
- Neo-Glencoeism - Your economics are swallowable along with your cultural takes but your authoritarian views are not.
- Ultroneism - You just seem like an egoistical edgelord but I do like your individualism.
- Yoda8soup Thought - "Democratic" soycialist, but progressivism and individualism are what keep you from being put lower. Also, a nitpick I have is your support for markets but wanting to regulate them, if you embraced free market socialism which is the best form of socialism, you'd be put a tier higher.
- Existentialist Geomarket Anarchism - Not a fan of anarchism or your economic leftism, although your support for markets is uber-based and your a hedonist like me! And to top it off, you support world federalism, so not the worst but could obviously be better. If you dropped anarchism for minarchism than I could easily seeing us ideologically aligned. Also, very good friend of mine :D
- Revolutionary Eclecticism - You're a stinky soycialist who believes that individual freedom will come from a system that enslaves said individual to the needs of others. At least you on paper respect my freedom. I'm also not a fan of alter-globalism, since economic globalization has benefited the world in a lot of ways.
- Revolutionary Eclecticism - Egoist here what the hell individual autonomy is first priority wtf??
- NeoUnoGamerism - Honestly not sure were to put you, but we are almost opposites so. You just seem like the average egoist.
- Corpotarist Kemalism - I'm not a fan of corporatism or nationalism but at least your economically not shit. Outside of that, mostly bad.
- Serbian Socialism - Orwellian tankie who is everything I'm against. I really don't have anything else to say.
- Jefbol Thought - Another unironic orwellian commie. (15/100)
- National Fracturism - Your my ideological opposite and your ideology is pure shit, what do you want me to realistically say?
- Levathonism - You want to enslave the individual to the state, you deepthroat boots so big it comes out your ass. Besides, your regulations you want to impose (such as class "collaboration", which I'm not a fan of) is horribly inefficient and just stifles market innovations. Not to mention your ultranationalism, horribly authoritarian and discriminatory views, which you justify using your imaginary fairytale which isn't real, are all revolting to be frank. Also, in response to what you said in your ideological review of me, here's what I think of your "evidence".
- Neo-Murba - Another cringe leftoid who makes my brain hurt.
- Refined Citizenism - What's their to honestly say about this? You're a fake libertarian (ironic coming from a guy who constantly gets called a fake libertarian all the time) who doesn't give a shit about liberty. Your twisted version of what liberty is not liberty. Also, the queerphobia is just unacceptable as well. I'd hate to say this, since I constantly use it as a comparison, but I'd rather live in whatever leftoid society is idealized than your ideal society. (Also I'd respond to your ideological critiques but my ADHD brain legitimately cannot read your wall of text and remember everything you said without taking a while I'm sorry)
- Meowxism - You should already know my opinion on commies so I won't say, but you make your ideology worse with your horrible authoritarianism. At least you seem progressive
even a little too much by my standards
- Bourgeoisie destroyerism - You're a religious anarchist wignat socialist nationalist, literally everything I'm opposed to.
- .dotdotdotsam Thought - Another orwellian tankie but this time with a weird username. Also, dialectical materialist, I shouldn't have to say anything else.
- Meridionalism - left-wing and nationalist? Yeah you're about everything I oppose.
- Altemism - Average socialist, at least you're honest.
- File:NeoLukko.png Neo-Lukkoism - I'm sorry but if you label yourself as an off-compass commie in any category you will be put here regardless of what your political beliefs are. You just seem like your average annarshit anarkiddie.
- CanadianCommunist - When will you commies learn that the dictators you look up to weren't progressive and would've killed you in your ideal society? Oh forget it, you worship a system that hasn't worked and will never work which has only lead to unneeded suffering. Why am I trying to apply logic to a marxist-leninist?
- MugiKotobuki8814ism - Another unoriginal altrightoid
although we both love hentai but not like that means anything
|Libertarians - Don't Tread On Me!|
|Main||• Police Abolitionism • Prison Abolitionism • Aceffism • Miss IDK Thought •|
|Socialists||• Austrolibertarian Market Socialism • Geolibertarian Socialism • Minarcho-Mutualism • Queer Bookchin Communalism • Queer Libertarian Socialism • Tomjazzism • Julianism • Ego-Libertarian Marxism• Future Unitism|
|Lassiez-Faire||Austrolibertarian Market Socialism • Neo-Afunhumaninterism • • Neo-Phibunsongkhram Thought • Constantine Thought|
|Culturally-Right||• Neo-Phibunsongkhram Thought • Constantine Thought|
|Culturally-Left||• Queer Bookchin Communalism • Queer Libertarian Socialism • Tomjazzism • Aceffism • Miss IDK Thought • Julianism • Ego-Libertarian Marxism|
|Neo-Reactionarism||Heinrich-Cheungism • Neo-Phibunsongkhram Thought • Constantine Thought|
|Self-Inserts||Tomjazzism • Aceffism • Miss IDK Thought • Neo-Afunhumaninterism • Julianism • Ego-Libertarian Marxism• Future Unitism • Constantine Thought|
| Anime Ideologies - Isekai, shonen |
|Non-Quadrant||Animeism • Anime-Girl-Thighism • Cirno Theocracy • Otakukinism|
|Main||Anarcho-Animegirlism • Hellsingism • Christian Animeism • Neko-Heinrich-Cheungism • Unordinaryism • High-Rise Invasionism • Anti-Fairyism • Keqingism • Sangonomiya Kokomi Thought • Dilucism • Dionaism • Weeb Fascism • Eulaism • Dottoreism • Yuri Fascism|
|Off-Compass||Dark Yugiism • Yukarian System • Pucci Accelarationism • Gojo|
|Self Insert||Aaronism • Airisuism • Comrade TTism • Heinrich-Cheungism • Nullism • MugiKotobuki8814ism • Existentialist Geomarket Anarchism • Aceffism|