900ism is a non-quadrant culturally right ideology that wants to return to 900 and the 10th century (and abolish everything under 1023 years old / made after December 31, 999), along with their historical culture, technology, languages, etc. 900ism can also be considered a more extreme version of 1000ism due to this.
How to Draw
900ism is a living Countryball/Polcompball plush doll because of the stitches on it, meaning that plush stuffing will come out of it when it gets damaged.
- 1000ism - Based as always, but why bring back the First Crusade?
- 1100ism - Basically 1000ism but with more crusading, which feels a bit too advanced for me.
- 1200ism - Same as the above guy but a bit more advanced with later stages of the Crusades.
- 1300ism - You have got to understand that you don't go far enough!
- 1400ism , 1500ism , 1600ism , 1700ism and 1800ism - Aghh, too advanced!
- Electritocracy - Get that weird thunder box outta here!
- Post-2000ism - Please stop burning me with your weird fire witchcraft for God’s sake! I’m a sentient stuffed Polcompball, not a pig for you to cook into pork on a fireplace! And please shut up about black hole bombs and immortality before I expel you from Scandinavia!
|Conservatives - Tradition, morality and praising the Lord|
|Main|| Atheist Conservatism • Linguistic Conservatism • Linguistic Preservationism • Christian Conservatism • Black Conservatism • Blue Lives Matter • Monarcho-Conservatism • Sollism • Traditionalist Kakistocracy • Cisarchy • Kekistani Nationalism • Anti-Internetism • High-Tier Hierarchycracy • Japanese Liberal Democracy • Rukkhadevata Theocracy • Pepperism
|Reactionary|| Ei's Eternity • 800ism • 900ism • 1000ism • 1100ism • 1200ism • 1300ism • 1400ism • 1500ism • 1600ism (until 1685) • Medievalism • Neo-Lawrencarchy
|Times - *Time Machine Starting Up*|
|Past||700ism • 800ism • 900ism • 1000ism • 1100ism • 1200ism • 1300ism • 1400ism • 1500ism • 1600ism • 1700ism • 1800ism • 1900ism|
|Future||Post-2000ism • 5000ism|