1100ism is a non-quadrant culturally right ideology that wants to return to 1100 and the 12th century (and abolish everything under 823 years old), along with their historical culture, technology, languages, etc. and the Crusades. 1100ism can also be considered a more extreme version of 1200ism due to this.
1100ism has the personality of a medieval peasant that strongly dislikes the Industrial Revolution for what it has done to the world. It can also be seen farming and destroying industrial technology (with whatever it has) on a daily basis.
How to Draw
- Draw a pink (255, 28, 255) ball.
- Draw 2 white (255, 255, 255 / #FFFFFF) eyes on the ball.
- Draw a brown (180, 132, 80) hood with liripipe  and you're done!
- 1200ism - My best friend from Mongolia who loves crusading as much as me! Deus Vult!
(I just wish you'd cut out the weird firearm usage though)
- 1300ism - Another good friend of mine who opposes the R*naissance!
- Neoluddism - Very good lifestyle.
- Fuentesism - Another based one, but Catholic who claimed to be a "12th Century man" instead of a "21st Century man"
- 1400ism - Although I love medieval things, you're just too R*naissance-influenced for me to love you that much.
- 1500ism - Same as above
- 1600ism - you starting the enlightenment was the worst thing in history.
- 1700ism You are not the worst you arnt industrial yet but pretty damn close
- 1800ism Basically industialism also you stopped slavery not cool.
- 1985ism Get out of here you post-modernism puppet
- Industrialism - The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.
- Post-2000ism - The Dark Lord has arrived and he wants to kill me! *stabs him with a peasant's pitchfork repeatedly*
1100ism fighting Liberal Feminism's drone which was flown while the former was farming and going about its day
|Conservatives - Tradition, morality and praising the Lord|
|Main|| Atheist Conservatism • Linguistic Conservatism • Linguistic Preservationism • Christian Conservatism • Black Conservatism • Blue Lives Matter • Monarcho-Conservatism • Sollism • Traditionalist Kakistocracy • Cisarchy • Kekistani Nationalism • Anti-Internetism • High-Tier Hierarchycracy • Japanese Liberal Democracy • Rukkhadevata Theocracy • Pepperism
|Reactionary|| Ei's Eternity • 800ism • 900ism • 1000ism • 1100ism • 1200ism • 1300ism • 1400ism • 1500ism • 1600ism (until 1685) • Medievalism • Neo-Lawrencarchy
|Times - *Time Machine Starting Up*|
|Past||700ism • 800ism • 900ism • 1000ism • 1100ism • 1200ism • 1300ism • 1400ism • 1500ism • 1600ism • 1700ism • 1800ism • 1900ism|
|Future||Post-2000ism • 5000ism|