Tricolorism is an ideology developed by M4RKAru. It aims to be a mix between liberalist, socialist and transhumanist theories. Its objective is to keep a truly free economy while minimizing social inequalities and fueling technological and human advancement.
Tricolorism believes in economic freedom. Markets are the best way to operate an economy, however, they aren't perfect and they can't properly offer every human need.
It is necessary to keep monopolies from forming. That is one of the only extents to which state intervention in economy is acceptable.
Tricolorism believes that workers should have the liberty to form worker cooperatives and/or democratically elect their managers. Worker co-ops should be widespread. Also, the opinions of trade unions and worker syndicates should really be listened to. All in the framework of a market economy.
Lastly, there should be a LVT fueled welfare state to de-accelerate inequality even further in educational and medical fields.
Tricolorism advocates for the enhancement of the human condition by developing sophisticated technologies that can enhance longevity, cognition, health and other characteristics. These technologies must be made widely available to avoid turning economic inequality in biological inequality.
The "Market Means, Social Ends" policies are designed to minimize inequality and keep the state with reasonable amounts of power, which is the perfect framework to transhumanism. Who will make these technologies? Everyone who wants to.
Tricolorism always talks in a robotic voice, and does his best to talk in a formal and understandable language to other ideologies. He can often confuse other people by talking in an unpractical way about topics like morality, history and the current state of politics. He is sometimes sarcastic.
- Liberal Socialism - Superior economic system.
- Transhumanism - Robot arms for all!
- Social Georgism - Scrap the income tax, this is the best way of taxing plus the best use of it.
- Radical Centrism - Extremism is a thing of the past. It brings nothing but violence.
- Laicism - Keep religion out of politics, keep politics out of religion.
- Progressive Conservatism - Progress is better one step at a time.
- Anarcho-Transhumanism - Its success depends in what economic system are we talking about. Anarchy isn't my thing anyway.
- Democracy - You have your flaws, but I'll have to stick with you regards of my doubts.
- Horseshoe Centrism - Based radical centrism, although most of its arguments are being as ambiguous as possible.
- Traditionalism - Yes, tradition and culture have inherent value. No, you can't control what two consenting adults do in a room.
- E-Democracy - I am all about technology, but this has many security risks. How do you prevent hacking? How do you create trust? How do you even transport all that data?
- Libertarian Transhumanism - This is what I want to avoid. I don't want to expand the already big wealth gap to biological levels.
- Anti-Environmentalism - Global superpowers be like.
- Marxism - Proven wrong a thousand times. Tested a thousand more.
- Ultranationalism - 1) Write a book to incite violence. 2) Go to war for no reason. 3) Die. 4) Repeat.
- Anti-Centrism - The world needs to be free from ideological extremism! You'll keep your free speech though)
- Neo-Technocracy - print("Parental unit.")
- French Constitutionalism - Thank you so much. You moved history for the better.
- Moderate Progressivism - My take in social issues.
- Austrolibertarian Market Socialism - Based! Since you're a libertarian socialist we can't forget about regulations.
- Anti-Racism - Humans are born equal, and they must be treated equal, for the sake of fairness and justice.
- Tripartism - Nice color scheme and class colaboration.
- Hive-Mind Voluntaryism - This is actually a clever use of hive-minds! Further research is needed.
- Sandersism - Good intentions, but he supports way too many versions of socialism. Also, I hate populists.
- Hive-Mind Individualism - Good, yet dystopic.
- Egalitarianism - I am not necessarily egalitarian, and most ideologies seeking equality have wrong approaches.
- Genetic Transhumanism - Fellow transhumanist... I fear no man, but that thing... it scares me.
- File:Obama2D.png Obamaism - The most based of all modern US presidents, but I wished you changed more.
- Transhumanist Obamaism - Wait what-
- Beryism - Really friendly user, and we used to be pretty much the same ideologically. I'm sure you think my current ideology is "acceptable".
- Scarletism - Couldn't agree more.
- Evolutionary Socialism - Based on most issues, but its anti-capitalism goes too far.
- Icedism - Based on most issues, but its anti-socialism goes too far.
- Uzarashvilism - "Just right" level of socialism!
- Mebroukism - As capitalist as acceptable, and still one of the most based users in cultural matters.
- Aaronism - Based veteran.
- Third Aquarian Model - You are too harsh with capitalism, but the amazing lore and ideology makes you deserve being up here.
- Anarcho-Buniism - As I said before. It's not too late.
- M4RKAruism - You took a bit too long to evolve. Don't worry, we aren't too different, I just added a bit of literate socialism into the mix like you wanted.
- Chirotesla Thought - You have come to the right conclusions. However, your takes in diplomacy and justice are really outdated.
- Mattism - Acceptable economics, however, I dislike nationalism and populism.
- Pantheonism - Friendly user with good anti-marxist socialism, but monarchism + globalism = hell.
- Neo Social Libertarianism - Finally someone understands the importance of greater liberty and anti-communism! But we can have a little socialism.
- Caressism - Social authoritarianism with a happy face.
- General Shrekretary Thought - Stalinist, nationalist and yet anti-imperialist? Hahaha. I wish you knew how harmful state socialism is.
- Neo-Airisuism - You are as bad as Heinrich. Cope.
- Ultroneism -
EGOISTSWONTREPLACEUSREEEEEYou and the users you influenced became one of the most intellectual and theory-wise users... to end up supporting the destruction of civilization.
- Techno-Ultranationalism - The F.I.A.T guy is back?!
- Vermaatism - Authoritarian Capitalism deformed beyond recognition. The eugenic bullshit and posthumanism doesn't help either.
- Rejuvenative Hamburg thought - You didn't seem so bad at first, then you claimed to be ethnopluralist and to lean towards support of the DPRK. I have no words.