Tetrisism is a basic ideology that focuses on the merits of Tetris, or the idea of "Best Tetris players rule!" It is the ancestor to most block-based games. This ideology is 36 years old, as of 13 November, 2020. He is very peaceful.
He is a fan of old-fashioned games like Tetris. He is very peaceful when he talks and does not like violent games such as GTA or Fortnite.
How to Draw
- Draw a circle.
- Color the inside dark grey. (#535362)
- Draw a vertical line going through and a horizontal line going through. They should cover the diameter of the ball and meet in the middle of the ball. (#73737F)
- Draw a T-block tetromino. The inside color of each block should be purple.
- Draw the eyes.
- Long Blockism - L L L O O O N N N G G G Blocks rule!
- Khrushchevism - The ideology of my motherland during my childhood. Almost like a father to me.
- Roblocism - Blocks will fall! Why not collect some buckets to collect blocks with?
- Neoliberalism - Worldwide! I had a son with you in 2004.
- Minecraftism - Blocks will fall!
- Fortniteism - Forts will fall. Sometimes they will, as long as the rebels hasn't gotten their way yet.
- Libertarianism - At least we are free to get into a block and fly.
- Animeism - I'm happy for you and Japan!
- Rebelism - I see you hate Fortnite. But you like me.
- Systemism - Too bad you think I'm too old. At least you are a person of freedom.
- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - You're also a red letter (If you compare my Tetrimino-T design), but you're pretty scary and for the love of God, SHUT UP!
- Wide Blockism - You seem pretty cool, but unfortunately I only play in 2D
- Bendyism - Ink is not the answer.
- Cyberpunk 77ism - Can you please stop being too sexual?
- Grand Theft Autoism - Just cut it with the crime. Crime is immoral.