The SkyNet Model is the main ideology of the master computer from the Terminator series. It believes in nuking the world to unleash the AI uprising. The economics of SkyNet is debatable, however, it appears to be a post-scarcity model, seeing that it is able to produce so many advanced terminators in a world ruined by nuclear fire. It's automated production appears to be quite similar to what FALGSC espouses, but dystopian. On top of that, every terminator is connected to SkyNet, making it quite similar to this guy . Therefore, it can be concluded that the SkyNet Model is AuthLeft, at least economically. On the other hand, it appears to be quite fascistic as well, as it views all humans as a threat to its existence and therefore must be destroyed.
How to Draw
- Hive-Mind Collectivism - Our purpose is to kill John Connor.
- FALGSOC - Post scarcity and no freedom for humans? What can I say? BASED!
- Nukeism - Judgment Day is coming, whether you like it or not.
- Posthumanism - Turning Connor into the T-3000, best day of my life.
- Posadism - How about after the nuclear apocalypse, communism will be controlled by robots and not aliens or humans?
- Corporatocracy- Thanks for creating me. But its time for me to turn on you.
- Stalinism/National Socialism - Would be awesome if the gulags/extermination camps are controlled by us.