Post-Moderism is a (uselessly) culturally far-left and economically variable broad movement ideology that developed in the mid to late 20th century across philosophy, the arts, architecture, and LLP criticism, marking a departure from modernism.
Postmodernism is an intellectual stance or mode of discourse defined by an attitude of skepticism toward the "grand narratives" associated with modernism, opposition to notions of epistemic certainty or the stability of meaning, and emphasis on the role of ideology in maintaining systems of socio-political power. Claims to objective fact are dismissed as naive realism, with attention drawn to the conditional nature of knowledge claims within particular historical, political, and cultural discourses. Thus, the postmodern outlook is characterized by self-referentiality, epistemological relativism, moral relativism, pluralism, irony, irreverence, and eclecticism; it rejects the "universal validity" of binary oppositions, stable identity, hierarchy, and categorization.
For example, Post-modernism believes there is no grand narrative or truth that exists (a deconstructing of Modernism) as Modernism holds onto the objective, scientific, truth as the answer to reality. Pre-modernists likely believed God created the universe, in contrast. Post-modernists however lead to that neither material value nor God created reality, but therefore what did is heavily disputed. It doesn't claim there is any objective truth, since reality is a decentralized form of concept, conflicting with the idea of a "Grand narrative".
- Situationism - He makes a few good poins, actually.
- Acid Communism -
Post-Modern Neomarxism - Keep destroying those judeo-christian values, crabby.
- Anti-Humanism - Fellow Post-structualist.
- Nietzscheanism - Nietzsche was right about lot of things.
- Enlightenment - Why I exist, and not for... the best reasons.
- Laicism - Although they may be a likely chance god exists, there is NO objective truth.
- Nihilism - Nothing matters... maybe.
- National Socialism - What modernity leads to.
- Platoism - Who ruined everything.
- Christian Theocracy - Lol imagine believing in a grand narrative.
- Hegelianism - Imagine believing in reason
- Objectivism - Imagine believing in reason
- Classical Liberalism - Imagine believing in free market
- Marxism-Leninism - Imagine believing in communism
- Democracy - Imagine believing in rule of the "people"
- Anarcho-Communism - Imagine believing in class struggle
- Scientocracy - Imagine believing in science
- Mediacracy - The modern media... it has distorted what is and what isn't truth.... in the end it forms a "metanarrative" or supposed objective truth/lies and we must reject it all.
- Alt-Lite - "mUh PosT muRdeN nEo-MaRxiSt cRaB rAVE!1!1"
- Alt-Right - "mUh PosT mUrDeN cUltUral SEXuAl mArXiSm!1!1"
- Polcompball Community - The metanarrative that I as a page on this wiki is nothing but a set of numerical datas is despicable and thus this wiki needs to be destroyed.
- Pantheonism - REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE takes breath EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE