Dilucism is mostly based on the beliefs and the personality of Diluc. Dilucism despite working with the Knights of Favonius, it believes it is inefficient and because of that Dilucism believes in protecting Mondstadt in his own hands. Dilucism believes in protecting Mondstadt using vigilantism and secretly doing so behind everyone believing it is the most efficient way of protecting Mondstadt. Diluc is from a noble family so he is rich due to the passing down of Dawn Winery and manages the estate in a feudalistic way. Some people believe that Diluc is the uncrowned king of Mondstadt.
- Vigilantism - The most efficient way of protecting Mondstadt, plus I'm the Darknight Hero.
- Feudalism - My winery and estate was passed down by the Ragnvindr Family.
- Populism - I'm quite popular in Mondstadt.
- Liyue Model - My biggest buyer of my wine after those of Mondstadt.
- Capitalism - I do business with Liyue.
- Barbatos Freedom - I believe in the freedom of Mondstadt.
- Propertarianism - The Dawn Winery is my Estate.
- Keqingism - Landowner in Liyue.
- Monarchism - I know I'm sometimes called the uncrowned King of Mondstadt but no I don't want to be a king and Mondstadt will never have a king.
- Favoniusism - I was once a knight myself and even now I still cooperate with them but you are often inefficient and get strangled in meaningless rules.
- Alcoholism - I know I need wine to make money but I hate drinking wine and also drink responsibly.
- Dionaism - We actually agree on a lot of things but please don't destroy the wine industry it hurts my business.
- Right-Wing Populism - I know I'm technically you but traditionalism just sucks besides my family tradition. Otherwise tradition gets into the way of doing actual things. Plus due to me doing things secretly you probably will make conspiracy theories about me.
- Kritarchy - The meaningless rules is the reason why the Knights of Favonius are inefficient.
- Traditionalism - Traditions are the reason why the Knights of Favonius are inefficient and I end up having to step in.
- Lawrencarchy - Just because I'm a noble family doesn't mean I like you, plus my ancestor has rebelled against you.
- Neo-Lawrencarchy - No just because I'm rich doesn't mean I'm bringing back your stupid aristocracy plus the Fatui is behind you.
- Tsaritsa Theocracy - YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CREPUS' DEATH AND EVERYTHING HORRIBLE THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME! SO BURN!!!
- Georgism - I'm a landlord so?
- Maoism - WHAT THE FUCK PSYCHOPATH THAT IS TRYING TO MURDER ME!
- Abyss Orderism - FEEL MY SEARING HAND!!!
Unironically though, Diluc would basically be the ideal rich person in my society, as he is actually quite altruistic and caring and gives things he no longer needs away, and isn’t some pissshit like Jeff Bezos, for instance. - Novoscarletism